Gabby Gifford, Families of New Town

by free2beme 86 Replies latest jw friends

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I believe the OP was about Giffords and Newtown families being dupes. Let's stick with that shall we?

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Something tells me this has less to do with privacy/background concerns and more to do with firearm sales.

The Firearms sales theory is a smokescreen. Trust me if some bozo comes along and isn't allowed to buy a gun because of a background check there will be someone else come along in 5 minutes that will be able to pass it and voila! the gun's sold.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Not your thread Bizzy. Mind your own bizzness.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I believe the OP was about free2bee lecturing Gabby Giffords and the Newtown families about being dupes. Let's stay on topic shall we?

• free2beme
    free2beme

90% is bogus!!!!! Who ever quotes this lie is not asking for a response, they are asking to be a tool.

• Talk22
    Talk22

Obama just gave another special needs public talk after the vote someone needs to tell him to go get bent HE LOST

• free2beme
    free2beme

With a background check, both Aurora and New Town would have still happened ... just to say. As none of those guns were purchased without a legal background check. It is about mental illness, reporting threats and behavior noticed by the medical field. Taking away rights of the mentally ill, who are expressing a desire to harm the public. It is not about guns!!! It is about mental illness.

• soontobe
    soontobe

I'm sure Free2beme can police his own threads.

I agree Giffords is a dupe, and McCain, and a bunch of other people in DC. They all get armed protection. Incidentally, Gifford's husband got busted buying an AR15 recently. Gun control for thee, but not for me.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

You're keen on violating first amendment rights, aren't you, sooner?

• Talk22
    Talk22

Obama talked about New town the same people complaning over gun control for the children have nothing to say about Dr Kermit Gosnel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit