Someone in here is a mole

by focariedu21 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

silly mole? of course many.... and I give them all the birdy you all have no NO meaning in my life - get a life

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Moles...?? Well, this forum can be read by anyone. There are lurkers and maybe "spies" coming here. Be careful with personal information

• thecrushed
    thecrushed

just one more reason among many that this religion is a cult. it trully is very sad that these cowards have nothing better to do than to ruin other peoples lives. they well know that to out someone before they are ready can result in homelessness and in some cases suicide.

• moshe
    moshe

You can register and lurk here every day, but never make even one post.

That said, getting outed only forces folks to do something about leaving the KH, which they were too timid to do on their own- otherwise, many would be lifetime doormats for the JWs at the KH and miss out on the real life outside the WT.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I consider moles to be future ex-witnesses.

Villagegirl, was this directed at me?

And we have a moderator who was never, ever, a Jehovah's Wittness and is in charge of taking down threads. I doubt the moderator ever read a bible or has any idea what most people are talking about and has never read a WT or book or knows anything about the common experiences of every day jws' and their children and what its actually like on the inside.

True, I was never a Witness, but I am married to one. I've read several bible translations, several times through. I've read and marked lots of WT's for hubby. I still attend meetings and assemblies on occassion. As for my ability to empathize with the ex-JW experience, I believe my actions speak louder than words.

Or were you talking about someone else? All the other moderators are ex-JW's.

• Comatose
    Comatose

jg nat we love you

• cantleave
    cantleave
    jg nat we love you

I second that motion

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

wow, before calling out a mod, you need to at least point to a specific instance of unnacceptable actions. and locking a thread is not one. are there threads that get locked that i disgreed with the reasons? yes, i personally dont like thread locking. but that is my opinion and im sure as hell not going to cast aspersions on a mod who locks a thread just because i share a different opinion. also there is no rule that a person must be a former jw, having a family member who is a JW is more than enough, hell, you could be one of those christians who were never a JW, but are on a mission to save them, and that would be fine if they were a mod. i fail to grasp the connection between a moderator here and someone ratting you out. anyway, i think you need to chill and take a step back and check yourself. calling out people who have contributed 1000000X more than you on this forum for more than a decade for what is at best nit picking about locking is not too cool.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Jnag is a fair mod in my view.

Second, I would never divulge any personal information on any public forum. Trust me, it comes back to haunt you.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

How does anybody know that it is you? Unless you are silly enough to post personal anecdotes & stories that identify you (if you do not want I.D ing)

NB Jgnat is a great lady !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit