Someone in here is a mole

by focariedu21 45 Replies latest jw friends

• focariedu21
    focariedu21

Hy guys the other day my wife had a discussion with her Jws brother and he told her that he received all posted material from this site posted by myself and was disgusted with the information. Now that's all fine by me but what I am pissed about is that some one in here from Sydney AUstralia is a mole and pretends to be an ex jws while all the while exposing each and every one he knows as in my case. You are one big coward and one who hides behind a skirt a yellow and a chicken shit whom doesn't have the balls to face me in person because you obviously know who I am. I challenge you to come up to me with all the info and take it all to the elders and I shall oblige you and accompany you!!! But we all know that cowards will never ever do that because all they can do is hide behind an alias and expose other people whilst they pretend to enjoy the company of others..you're a fraud and a gutless wonder

? 7:00 ? 7:00 www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1WgYiQAF3k Mar 7, 2013 frank salatinoยท1 video ... Red Hot Chili Peppers vs Dada Life - Kick Out The Californication ...

• focariedu21
  • villagegirl
    villagegirl

Say what ? This place is full of moles dude. And we have a moderator who

was never, ever, a Jehovah's Wittness and is in charge of taking down threads.

I doubt the moderator ever read a bible or has any idea what most people are

talking about and has never read a WT or book or knows anything about

the common experiences of every day jws' and their children and what its actually

like on the inside. Then you have a whole pack of elders here who are going to

to meetings and out in service and hanging out with apostates in their spare time.

This place be crazy dude. And women posing as men and vice versa.

• trujw
    trujw

You have to remember all jws are cowards. When was the last time the governing body did an interview with any newspaper? It ain't going to happen. Last time I talked to my mom I just brought up a few of their OWN teachings. I was promptly hung up on. They can only boldly proclaim the truth amongst their brainwashed selves.

• focariedu21
    focariedu21

To all you guys under an alias I don't mean any disrespect as I can appreciate why you sincerely are not using your real name but this guy is a real pain in the ass and not to be trusted and I have a fair idea who it may be. You see what he doesn't know is that the day he placed all that material on site there were cameras watching his every move so I am in the process of acquiring that video surveillance

• trujw
    trujw

How can cameras watch someone posting online?

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Sorry to hear that someone has been so underhand but many JWs would simply view it as acceptable "theocratic" behaviour. It's worth all not out witnesses, including myself, remembering that many parts of the site can be viewed by anyone without a login. These areas of the site are also available to any search engine and come up with the appropriate search terms.

it's sad that there are no ways that any active witness can have an open conversation about their concerns without precisely this type of action being a foregone conclusion.

• Mum
    Mum

All JW's are spies. That's their job.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It's happened to me. She tried to out me to my mother which is a laugh cuz I was never baptized. Cowards operate that way.

oh and word to the somewhat wise: the person who is not a jw but married to one and is also a mod for this board is a respected and valued member of this community. She has been here for years. Her interest in being here is because she is married to a jw. This board is open to such folks not just to ones who happened to get dipped. If you have a problem with her put on your freaking big girl panties on and take it to the owners who are the only ones who have say in who are to be mods here.

what a joke

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Hi Focaridu! I'm sorry that someone is trying to "Out" you. If you find out for sure who it is that did it, you can PM one of the Mods with the information, and they will figure out the best way to handle things. Be careful though, and be absolutely sure that you know who the person is, as you do not want to make a false accusation by accident.

I'm sorry you are going through this. Be careful in the future what you say on the internet, there are a lot of people who are not who or what they say they are. It's unfortunate, but it is a fact.

Take care!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit