Someone in here is a mole

by focariedu21 45 Replies latest jw friends

• BU2B
    BU2B

I almost hope to be outed. It would end this misery quickly and eliminate the need for me to gather the courage to kiss my family, current life goodbye.

To any moles, here are some clues about me A-Holes, I live in the city William Mckinley was shot and killed in. Thank god for the internet or most of you moles wouldnt even know who that was or anything about him, due to your ignorant narrow minds. So google it.

More clues in the days to come moles!!!

I DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BWAHAHAHAHAHAHa

• sd-7
    sd-7

Well, hate to say it, but this is the Internet. The only sure way to maintain covert status would be to never mention any details about yourself that could be traced back to you. I would be in for a major battle at home if the Mrs. read even half of my posts/threads here. But that's the risk I'm taking, and while of course I'd prefer not to be compromised, at the risk of paraphrasing Moshe, and given that I'm a doormat myself, getting outed in that regard could actually be the best thing, at least the more honest thing for me.

Ultimately, stating who you are or how you feel isn't the real problem, it's the people who are exploiting that, violating your right to think and speak freely that are the problem. I'm just glad that being sd-7/Christopher (Come at me bro! I'm callin' you out!) is kind of a moot point, since I'm on the outside now anyway.

--sd-7

• thecrushed
    thecrushed

sd-7 I know how you feel. I'm tired of having to hide like a criminal when all I've done is decided to think for myself.

• sd-7
    sd-7
    I'm tired of having to hide like a criminal when all I've done is decided to think for myself.

I like to think of it more like being a vigilante with a secret identity. But I honestly wouldn't be surprised if some of the more Internet-savvy younger generation I grew up with knows all about sd-7. That wouldn't bother me, though. I'm way more interesting than I ever was as a JW.

--sd-7

• *lost*
    *lost*

The stress of living that life must just be exhausting. No wonder there is so much being discussed about depression and that it is now a serious illness affecting a lot of people.

I think of the world war.

I think of nazi concentration camps.

The tv series TENKO.

KKK

Kids that are different in high school.

Kids that are different religion, culture, sex orientation, social group.

People that are suffering in communist countries. Captives. Living in fear.

Hard to believe it's happening in a modern western culture. It's like stuff from the dark ages. when you get burned at the stake. Scary.

I think it makes us appreciate our freedom more, but we feel for those who are left in and can't get out.

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

That's a horrible thing to happen although it's something any JW would do. They believe the end justifies the means. So did the hitler youth.

Some advise mentioning some fiction about yourself to throw the moles off the scent. I've never felt this necessary as I've hidden all the critical information like being a great carpenter, I even made all the chairs in my kingdom hall and initialled a few underneath which is known by a few local elders. Good luck turning over all those chairs in all those kingdom halls to find me

mmxiv

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

This place is what it is...a Board - anyone can be anyone, so tread carefully - remember

ALL IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS

• mouthy
    mouthy

I AM WHAT I AM>>>> GRACE GOUGH!! If any Mole wants to get in touch with me. I am FULL of love !!!!I even send money to some

Also Crises Of Conscience to others (over 60 so far) I am worth getting to know

MOUTHY!!!!OOPS SORRY UNDESERVED KINDNESS!TO THE MOLE!

• focariedu21
    focariedu21

thanks guys for the inspiration and the determination to keep posting and the truth about who I am. I am not ashamed to be the person I am and to identify myself on this forum as the reason I am here is because I left an Organisation that was and is full of shit in the first place so for me to personally pretend to be someone else is a little hypocritical but not critising anyone whom chooses not to as this is your prorogative. I am pissed because these guys are simply cowards.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

What is the thinking and motive of a JW "mole" on here who wishes to "out" a poster ?

They are infected with the propaganda of the WT that says the congregation must be "kept clean".

This is doing the usual and assuming that the congregation/WT is clean in the first place and that it speaks the truth.

If it is clean and speaking the truth, what does it gain by getting rid of an under-cover Apostate from its midst ?

The under-cover A may introduce thoughts and questions into the minds of the faithful, but if those thoughts and questions are in error, they will not, cannot, affect that which is true, so why worry ?

We all know the answer, the WT is founded on, and maintained by filthy lies, which as soon as an Apostate asks to be compared with truth, are exposed.

The WT cannot have that.

Truth will stand any scrutiny, and will wthstand lies and error, it need not fear questions or the spotlight.

The WT fears questions and the spotlight, says it all really.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit