Someone in here is a mole

by focariedu21 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Scott77
    Scott77

focariedu21,

You might send a PM to a mod. When you log in, the mod might be able to track your ip Location. Then we can assume likewise, that person's ip can be tracked in the location or zone. Sorry, this might not be possible in some instances. Anyway, be on guard. Its your right to be who you want to be.We will support and encourage you.

Scott77

• cantleave
    cantleave

same thing happened to us on here. Two elders came to our house with all my posts printed out........

Best thing that ever happened, gave us real freedom from the cult and the conditional friends and family that it provides!

• alfredjones100
    alfredjones100

that's theocratic warfare for you.

and the sad thing about it, is that these one think that they are doing a service to God.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Do not give away too many personal details, and put in some red herrings if you wish to keep your cover on here.

For instance, nobody would realise that I am an 89 year old Granny from Nether Wallop if I hadn't just blown my cover , DAMN !

• cantleave
    cantleave

89 Phizzy? I wouldn't have put you a day old than 85, especially when you you wear that dress?

• Satanus
    Satanus

You look a healthy pink, for someone in her 80's.

S

• Zordino
    Zordino

Yes there are a few Moles here... Moly moly moly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEExYuRelbg

:)

• bigmac
    bigmac

i would just love to think my jw family were reading this site.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

All the letters you write to your local BOE are sent on to Bethel Australia. Big Brother is watching.

"Let's be very clear on this. We have by no means disregarded or rejected your letter, on the contrary we have given you the opportunity to meet and discuss these matters with us. You have made it very clear you do not want to meet."

If you are having problems with the wolves get in contact with JW Survivors...

www.jwsurvivors.org

JW LEAKS

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

This happened to me in a dutch forum... I am glad that most parts where closed for public but still some people started a sort of witchhunt on my ass... problem for them is that they have no or little proof it was me and gathering info again is hard because I let them close down my account AND my messages deleted. The only threads that contained my name where not indexed by Google so they only have an alias

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit