If you started an organisation (related to exposing the Watchtower, helping Jw's who are disfellowshipped, or any other worthy cause).. What would it be called and what would you aim to achieve?

by The Quiet One 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I think it's Association of Anti-Watchtower Activists but I'd have to look to be sure.

WARN kicks ass as a name for a Borg opposition group.

• yesidid
    yesidid

Watchtower Resource Group, Inc

Really like that one too.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Witness My Fury, If someone wanted to use the name you came up with (WARN) would you allow them to use it if they asked you? All last night, I kept thinking about that name, and it really is pure genius! I would hope that someone decides to use it, if not now, someday soon!!!

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Yes I would, but I would expect them to ask me about it. Not because it is in any way protected or that I have a claim to any rights over it, it's more to do with just being polite. If they didnt and just used it anyway then it would tell me all i need to know about them as a person. This especially so if AWAA or a splinter group is thinking of changing its name at anytime.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

WARN: Watchtower Abuse Recovery Network. Like it.

• Dagney
    Dagney

I like it too! Good one.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

I'll take that name, Witness My Fury. I'll be incorporating that under the pseudonym of Don Juan Diego de las Malvinas, and I'll be taking and soliciting donations. Cash or check only. If you want to know who to make the check out to, my best friends call me 'Cash'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit