If you started an organisation (related to exposing the Watchtower, helping Jw's who are disfellowshipped, or any other worthy cause).. What would it be called and what would you aim to achieve?

by The Quiet One 56 Replies latest jw friends

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

from my view i would want to help jws come out of the wt and into fellowship with christ, i know there are already groups like wnfj witnesses now for jesus. i dont think i would start an org though the body of christ is enough

• His Excellency
    His Excellency

We dont need any organisation

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

T hey idea we could fellowship with everyday

run of the mill local churches is unthinkable because

of Watchtower indoctrination. Ex-JW's are afraid.

How about helping ex -JW's grasp the concept that there is a

worldwide spiritual nation that is determined, internally, by holy spirit,

by Jesus not any "organization". We thought we knew it all

and now we know we know nothing - the beginning of wisdom.

So many become alienated and isolated,and this is the

side effect the WT doctrines produce in them.

So to leave the Watchtower is to leave any hope of spiritual fellowship.

This is the suffering I am beginning to realize is what keeps

people "stuck"

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Without any 'holy spirit' or divine power to make sure that things work out well, organisation to some extent is necessary at all levels in life. How was racial slavery (largely) abolished throughout the world? How did women receive civil rights etc..

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Protests and organisation: "Abolition campaigns and religious groups.The demand for freedom for enslaved people had become almost universal. It was now driven forward, not only by the formal abolition campaign but by a coalition of non-conformist churches as well as Evangelicals in the Church of England. The act, however, did not free enslaved people immediately; they were to become"apprentices"for 6 years. Compensation of 20 million was to be paid to the planters. Protests finally forced the government to abolish the apprenticeship system on 1st August, 1838" http://abolition.e2bn.org/slavery_111.html

• cha ching
    cha ching

Witness my Fury, I like your idea... WARN .... "Watchtower Abuse Recovery Network"

It sounds positive. People who are hurt & confused & mad need a positive message in their head.

Plus, if they happened to type in "Watchtower" to Google, they'd be likely to find it.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

It would be known as, K.O.R.A.H., which would stand for the Kabal Of Righteous Apostate Hellraizers. Our soul purpose would be the infiltration and removal of high ranking figures within the Watchtower. We would be a shadowy, clandestine group of highly trained sociopathic (double life) assassins dedicated to removing oppressive WT heavyweights not only from the organization

Very cool. I'd join.

• jwleaks
  • The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

^ Maybe AAWA could link up with jwsurvivors?

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

There would be the United Federation of Watchtower Opposers, (UFWO) and Babaylon The Great Watchtower Extermination Team. (BTGWET)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit