If you started an organisation (related to exposing the Watchtower, helping Jw's who are disfellowshipped, or any other worthy cause).. What would it be called and what would you aim to achieve?

by The Quiet One 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

I'd start an organization similar to S.P.E.C.T.R.E. of James Bond fame. It would be known as, K.O.R.A.H., which would stand for the Kabal Of Righteous Apostate Hellraizers. Our soul purpose would be the infiltration and removal of high ranking figures within the Watchtower. We would be a shadowy, clandestine group of highly trained sociopathic (double life) assassins dedicated to removing oppressive WT heavyweights not only from the organization, but also off the planet. With each act of ruthlessness our reputation will grow legendary so that anytime a high ranking and known oppressor's life expires, people will whisper things like, "I heard Ted Jaracz didn't die of natural causes, K.O.R.A.H. got him!" Some of you reading this are asking yourselves now, "but wait, this post is only theoretical, right?" I don't know, is it?

• jay dubless
    jay dubless

1st Church of Jay Dublessness, of course. It would be a pyramid scheme. I'll be on top, naturally.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Brainstorming....

People for the Ethical Treatment of People

People for Honesty in Religious Advertising (PHRA)

People for Ethical Religious Movements (PERM) <--hey that one actually makes a word ....

United Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses for Family Reunification <--I actually like this one because...I like this one. so there. doesn't make a snappy name but it delivers a big message and one that is close to many of our hearts. Who could be against family reunification?

Love Over Laws (LOL)

Project Freedom

Project Love

Project Truth

Operation Fish Fry (Take off on "Operation Clambake", the anit-scientology group)

Operation Family

Operation Miracle Wheat

Operation Andre

Free Andre! <--- I see fun t-shirts for members to wear...

Association for the Naming of Disinformation and the Repudiation of Estrangement (ANDRE) <----I have to say I like this one too... "ANDRE" makes me smile...

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

Operation Andre has my vote! lol Great brainstorming, lisaO.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Operation STONE

Supporting

Truth

Over

New-Light

Errors

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

WARN: Watchtower Abuse Recovery Network.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Watchtower Resource Group, Inc.

It's main aims as a non-profit and/or NGO would be:

• To act as as an educational clearinghouse for non-JW's and the media about the harmful effects of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society's policies

• To address human rights violations perpetrated upon it's adherents

• To seek remedy for victims of abuse in the courts

• To generally expose how the Jehovah's Witness sect is a front for the Watchtower's global media and real estate business, masquerading as a faith.

It would provide an array of referrals for those adversely affected by the Watchtower and their loved ones, but no direct counseling or endorsements for certain treatments.

And of course, it would be 110% non-religious in nature.

Thanks for asking.

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Fantastic creativity from all of you.. I never thought anyone would bover to reply. I especially liked PERM

• mouthy
    mouthy

I had a story published about me in the newspaper. I got Many calls
    SO I started a support Group .I called the local religious station & asked them to
    mention "SUPPORT GROUP FOR EX JWS"
    I put adds in the newspapers. And we had a great group...I rented a hall
    had coffee & cakes, We had 45 at a time ( most times) Then it went over the
    internet & we have had over 800 get in touch .... To old nowadays ,but I am still
    being called at times. JWS are nice folk( I believe) but they are lost .Go find em
    before they kill themselves or lose their wives kids, parents because the EVIL SLAVE
    tells them why they should. Worse than Jonestown & Koresh

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

I like the K.O.R.A.H. They won't be serving any kool-aid!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit