If you started an organisation (related to exposing the Watchtower, helping Jw's who are disfellowshipped, or any other worthy cause).. What would it be called and what would you aim to achieve?

by The Quiet One 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon
    WARN: Watchtower Abuse Recovery Network.

Wow - that is an awesomely good name !

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

WARN gets my vote, as well.

At the voice of two EX Witnesses, let it be established.

• Simon
    Simon

LOL - is two enough for a quorum?

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

I agree - excellent name. It sends a positive message of hope and healing, while clearly pinpointing the WT as a negative. The acronym makes it doubly genius!

• designs
    designs

There was already PAWS on Facebook, was there something good bad or indifferent about this group.

• *lost*
    *lost*

Still searching for that MISSING THREAD / POST .

F.A.O black sheep - thanks.

Nope this isn't the one. It was about 20 ish days ago. I have gone through everypage of threads for the last month - and I cannot find it.

IT LOOKS TO HAVE DISAPPEARED !! It's really starting to bug me now.

It was before all the AAWA debacle ( before it was announced even ) I cannot remeber who started it. It was asking us all to give our thoughts and opinions on setting up an organistaion to take on the WT. What would we do, what would we call it. Anyone else remeber it.

It was very popular and I'm sure there were quite a few pages, lots of people contributed to it.

Then AAWA was announced and mostly everyone said they didn't like the name. And we are where we are today. (unfortunately)

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Simon: LOL - is two enough for a quorum?

In Borg-related matters, evidently yes. ;)

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Well it just goes to show they shoulda put it on here for some JWN input before launch...

• man oh man
    man oh man

WARN Perfect!

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

WARN: Watchtower Abuse Recovery Network.
    Wow - that is an awesomely good name !

Yeah, it is.

(...but not as awesome as "Operation Andre" )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit