If you started an organisation (related to exposing the Watchtower, helping Jw's who are disfellowshipped, or any other worthy cause).. What would it be called and what would you aim to achieve?

by The Quiet One 56 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

WARN is very good.

But who's going to run it?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I heard Barbara Anderson is available.

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

I think the organization should be called ............... Armageddon.

What would it aim to achieve?

I think the mandate should be to remove the carcasses of the fornicating kings from the Watchtower Society and its spirit directed organization.

The blessings for acheiving that mandate are extraordinary! Highlighted in red below:

Ezekiel 43:7-9

“Son of man, [this is] the place of my throne and the place of the soles of my feet, where I shall reside
    in the midst of the sons of Israel to time indefinite; and no more will they, the house of Israel, defile
    my holy name, they and their kings, by their fornication and by the carcasses of their kings at their
    death, 8 by their putting their threshold with my threshold and their doorpost beside my doorpost, with
    the wall between me and them. And they defiled my holy name by their detestable things that they did, so
    that I went exterminating them in my anger. 9 Now let them remove their fornication and the carcasses of
    their kings
    far from me, and I shall certainly reside in the midst of them to time indefinite.

abe

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy
    WARN: Watchtower Abuse Recovery Network.

Incredibly AWESOME name and acronym!!! Simple, straight to the point, not negative sounding, and easy to remember. Great job!!!

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I like W.A.R.N as well. Classy.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

You DO realise this will piss Cedars right off dont you? LOL

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

I think we've got a winner with WARN. Perfect acronym, and I dont thinknit will turn off the average apostate, not to mention the average dub that peruses online.

• yesidid
    yesidid

WARN: Watchtower Abuse Recovery Network.

Yes best name so far. Thank you Witness My Fury. (How did I miss it before).

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

AAWA is a good idea, but I did not like the name. Since I did't have any better ideas, I kept quiet. I like WARN. I like Watchtower Resource Group, Inc. as well. My opinion is my own, but..... I feel that because of the controversy involved with AAWA, I won't even go there. I have known TTATT for some time, and I am not easily offended. A JW that wakes up on their own is the exception to the rule. So many JW's have such weak consciences, that they would never go to AAWA. They would just be too scared. Some won't watch a documentary about Martin Luther because he is " False Religion!" That's what we are dealing with here.

If helping people is the real intent of AAWA then I think the name has to go. I guess it depends on who the target audience is, people like me, or people who can't do anything without consulting the Watchtower? When I first came to JWN I was pretty upset. Someone directed me to JWstruggle. I am not saying one is better than the other. At the time, Jwstruggle was better. If the only thing that existed was JWN, then I may have been sucked back in. I think we forget how indoctrinated the JW's are. Think about it. Just when you believe that it is safe to be honest, or critique the Org...BAM!! You become the apostate and you get nowhere.

I don't have a dog in this hunt. I just think a different name would draw more people. Those are just my personal feelings as a relatively new student of TTATT.

• QC
    QC

What does AAWA stand for?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit