How do I as a future "Therapist" help ex-jws that won't move on from the WT?

by booker-t 84 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• steve2
    steve2
    Booker asked a legit question, if it hit a nerve with you, well then what do you think that means?

Thanks for the information Cagefighter. A legitimate question certainly was asked and a range of opinions - some strong, some not - were given. I don't think it necessarily "means" anything". Sometimes a trumpet is just a trumpet and doesn't symbolize anything else.

• Twitch
    Twitch

I like this author unknown person.

And that Lady Lee...

With all due respect to the "profession" of psychology, physchologists are demonic. I was in a psychologists office once and he began speaking in tongues and everything in his office started floating on air . . .

• cptkirk
    cptkirk
    With all due respect to the "profession" of psychology, physchologists are demonic. I was in a psychologists office once and he began speaking in tongues and everything in his office started floating on air . . .

I think I just experienced several emotions simultaneously...and it was like they all cancelled each other out all at once, so that the sum was equal to 0, which was represented by a pause, and a still and blank stare.

what happened after he was done floating and speaking in tongues?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

144001 probably ran out of the room screaming "Jehovah help me in Jesus' name amen"

either that or he fainted

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sounds like a pentecostal church. The floating is fun.

S

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Don't you just love it when people aska question and then don't come back for an answer

Lady Lee:

Rather than doing that, I inquired of the spirts as to whether they were male or female. I understand that the nephilim were pretty desirous to female humans, so of course, I was curious about their female half-relatives . . .

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

So were these halucinations the cause of your seeing a psychiatrist or did they just start the first time you seen him?

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

144001, just to recap, in a matter of 4 sentences we have:

psychology, physchologists are demonic

speaking in tongues and everything in his office started floating on air

I inquired of the spirts

the nephilim were pretty desirous to female humans

female half-relatives

was the psychiatrist one of those half-nephilim? what did the spirits tell you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit