I played with the Ouija board last night....

by dazed but not confused 67 Replies latest social humour

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

Maybe the Demons prefer something more challenging? :)

• mP
    mP

Its funny how ouija boards were a noveltylike monopoly when they were both invented 100 years ago. Then again the WTS turned the dumb blue smurfs into satan soldiers as well.

• zeb
    zeb

I have had personal experience with Aboriginal 'magic' and you guys are playing with fire. Just because you dont believe in it does not mean its not there.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

ah how boring! Stupid demon didn't want to come out and play.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Just because you dont believe in it does not mean its not there.

Without verifiable evidence it ISN'T there!!

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

Nothing happened because satan and his demunz didn't want you to see them working thru the board, get scared, then go running back to the KH and return to Jehovah's LOVING organization. They want you to die instead of be saved when 1914, wait, 1925, wait, 1975, wait, no, when Armageddon imminently, REALLY FOR SURE THIS TIME, comes and wipes all bad people (anyone not JW) wait, no, well, when the generation commits fornication with the king of the north, no wait, when the cry of peace and security comes from the serpent, no wait.....oh gosh...like a good neighbor, watchtower is there!...

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

My wife called me at work today and told me that her mom saw another ghost and is freaked out. So she called the elders and asked them to come over and do some kind of “exorcism.” So about 40 minutes ago they came to her house to do their voodoo…

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

Dude if you want to play a game that invokes the rage of a demon, play monopoly!!

• Lore
  • dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Lore - That was F-ing funny, I wish demons had the ability to cuss...lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit