I played with the Ouija board last night....

by dazed but not confused 67 Replies latest social humour

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Outlaw - LOL!

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

I left and came back to their house 20 min later... We live in the same neighborhood... and flipped their circuit breaker off and banged on the side of the house. They ran outside. I jumped around the corner and scared them.

• cantleave
    cantleave

You are playing with danger, use with great care....................

Or you may end up with a /\ woman kicking you in the shins.

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

Xanthippe: parakeet you did it you changed your avatar

Yes! Thank you.

That couple in the picture above don't look like they're all that interested in contacting spirits. Faces are a little too flushed for that. And that's a Norman Rockwell painting?????

• Satanus
    Satanus

Nothing happened to you. How do you account for the experiences of the others, like being pinned against a wall, for instance?

S

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

I wasn't there. I tend to take what pot heads who often do ecstasy with a grain of salt.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

I can't speak for my MIL's experience either. I think imaginations love to run wild.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

outlaw: that is some serious business man! nothing better than a happy lucid drunk. they are strong with the force.

• Glander
    Glander

Big Foot, UFO's, ghosts, same stuff people enjoy scaring themselves and others with as demons.

I see they are exploiting this fascination with special TV shows on these subjects and drawing large enough audiences to make a lot money selling advertising.

BOO!

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Glander - Yup. and people eat it up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit