I played with the Ouija board last night....

by dazed but not confused 67 Replies latest social humour

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

I played with a Ouija board last night and guess what happened? … NOTHING…

My wife’s 16 year old brother and friends and I sat in her parent’s “haunted” house where my JDub MIL and the other kids hear noises and bangs and things walking around when no one is upstairs. My MIL saw a black dog once. They see shadows moving from time to time. One time my brother in law's friend was taunting the demon/ghost and it pined him against the wall. He started to scream and my MIL came in the room and said "In the name of Jehovah LEAVE!" and apparently it let him go...

We played the Ouija board and asked it to make itself known by noise or blowing out the candles. I invited them/it to follow me home. The kids left me in the house by myself for 20 minutes and I asked it to make itself known to me. And nothing happened. The kids were surprised nothing happened and told me “Maybe because you don’t believe they leave you alone.” They must just hate Atheists.

When I told my wife that I invited them to our house she got a little upset. While she doesn't believe in the WTBTS beliefs, she does believe in the spirit realm.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Well good for you, that's another taboo smashed

• Dazeds Better Half
    Dazeds Better Half

You're a brat. Just because you don't see see something you automatically doubt its existance... How open minded of you

• Dazeds Better Half
    Dazeds Better Half

P.S. still love you

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

A month or so ago on this site, I cordially invited demons or other supernatural creatures to pay me a visit. I even put out coffee and donuts.

Nothing.

How very rude.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

parakeet you did it you changed your avatar

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

You two are just going off the deep end of apostasy. First birthday parties, and now ouija boards. What's next? A goatee for Dazed, and pursuing a degree for Dazed's Better Half?

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

You two are just going off the deep end of apostasy. First birthday parties, and now ouija boards. What's next? A goatee for Dazed, and pursuing a degree for Dazed's Better Half?

Lol. not sure if you've seen the pics of me on here but...Goatee...Check!

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Goatee...Check...

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

You mean it's safe to buy stuff at yard sales?????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit