"Dubs For Dummies"

by Farkel 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pepheuga
    pepheuga

bttt. a treat for newbies!

pepheuga

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

I laughed so much I cried - and now I have a headache - lol - that was EXCELLENT!!!!!!

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista
    Jehovah?s Witnesses believe that Satan the Devil has deceived all of Christendom. He has done this by tricking them into believing that the Bible actually means what it says. Jehovah?s Witnesses, on the other hand, have come to the understanding that the Bible does not mean what it says and that Jehovah God is directing them to understand what it really means when it says what it doesn?t mean.

this one is priceless....

FARKEL SPEAKS THE TRUTH!!! ALL HAIL FARKEL!!!

cybs

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

BTTT for Newbies

• minimus
    minimus

This is the original thread and is the best.

"ALL HAIL FARKEL!!!"

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning Farkel!!..This is the first time I have ever read this thread..Man it`s great!! ..I laughed all the way through it.....You must have wrote this right about the first time I tried to kill myself,by living in the wilderness..LOL!!..What a disaster that was..At least something funny was happening during that time..LOL!!............................

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• whoknows
    whoknows

Farkel, best bit of satire I've. Ever. Read. Thanks.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Farkel, that was so good that I predict that some day someone will plagarize you and post it on a blog somewhere.

Hmmm, my prophetic record just got more accurate than the Watchtower record.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hmmm, my prophetic record just got more accurate than the Watchtower record.

Only trouble is the prophecy need to precede the "coming to pass" of the event ;)

Anyhow, Dubs For Dummies is even better with an "official" book cover :)

Blessings,

Stephen

• Farkel
    Farkel

*bumped on request*

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit