"Dubs For Dummies"

by Farkel 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I love your way with words....you write like a pro.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Yadirf says,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God will soon kill almost all humans by simply killing them before they would normally die. Then God will resurrect all the people he killed....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now where did you ever hear a thing like that?

Notice he didn't deny anything else!
  • Farkel
    Farkel

little toe,

: Early on I had judged you as inconsiderate and unnecessarily harsh, and this had coloured my view of all your posts.

For the record, I'm all of that and a lot more, too!

: This post has had my sides splitting with laughter - THANKYOU!
    Totally irreverant, but even as a Christian I couldn't stop bursting out laughing. I needed a laugh today, too.

Well, THANK YOU, and thanks to all the other fine folks who also responded, including Yadirf.

Someetimes we just have to laugh at our present and past insanities. It's a good thing to do and it helps us all on our own respective paths.

Godspeed to you and yours, little toe. I'm working on my own path, too. It's full of lots of swamps lately. But I will get through those swamps. I'll probably find a dang desert next, though! I HATE those dang deserts!

Swamps. Deserts. It's all part of our path.

Farkel

• Xena
    Xena
    We do not believe in hell-fire, preferring to torture people while they are still alive.

ROFL...ain't that the "truth"????

• butalbee
    butalbee

Farkel--you are awesome!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

What can I say that hasn't been said already?

ouYay areway ethay eatestgray!

If I may offer a small addition:

"We believe that baptism is the single-most important decision in a Christian’s life. That’s why we’ve made it a legally-binding contract and we encourage 13 year olds to be baptised . ..."

- Nathan Natas, UADNA
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America)

• AlanF
    AlanF

Another winner, Farkel!

AlanF

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

My favourate bit;

"We believe that Jesus was crucified on an upright stake with his arms covering a sign placed directly over his head. Therefore, we don’t know what that sign said. We believe this because everyone else believes that Jesus died on a cross and so they all must be wrong."

That's a BLOODY good point!! As well as funny!

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

My favourate bit;

"We believe that Jesus was crucified on an upright stake with his arms covering a sign placed directly over his head. Therefore, we don’t know what that sign said. We believe this because everyone else believes that Jesus died on a cross and so they all must be wrong."

That's a BLOODY good point!! As well as funny!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Farkel:

I'm working on my own path, too. It's full of lots of swamps lately. But I will get through those swamps. I'll probably find a dang desert next, though! I HATE those dang deserts!

If that's a reference to "Pilgrim's Progress", just beware of the rocky cliffs of the law..
    ..oh, we've done that one already, haven't we!!!

I've got to go with Abaddon on the cross thing. That was a real highlight.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit