"Dubs For Dummies"

by Farkel 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Damnit, Farkel, that was excellent! Keep it up!

I love the way you present their own teachings in such a horrific light, it's a masterpiece...and side-splittingly funny at the same time!

[SYN], UADA - Unseen Apostate Directorate of Africa - For Great Justice!

• Larsguy
    Larsguy

Hi Farkel guy! You are so literary of late! Hope you are doing well!

Cheerio,
    L.G.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Farkel, I owe you an apology and a huge debt of gratitude.

Early on I had judged you as inconsiderate and unnecessarily harsh, and this had coloured my view of all your posts.

This post has had my sides splitting with laughter - THANKYOU!
    Totally irreverant, but even as a Christian I couldn't stop bursting out laughing. I needed a laugh today, too.
    The only thing you missed out was the blood and abuse issues, but I guess it's only a six page, two-sided tract, not a 32 page brochure, huh?
    I hope this gets posted far and wide, because it's simply priceless.
    ROFL
    ROFL
    ROFL

TR:
    Was that a suggestion?

• home_and_dry
    home_and_dry

ROTFLOL!!

That is the funniest thing I have read in ages! I am STILL laughing my head off!

I would SO love to show that to my Elder Dad!!

We all make a mess of our lives from time to time
    It's part of the process that you stumble as you climb

• crownboy
    crownboy

Farkel ,

So funny, but sadly so true. I love your post, keep making them!

Go therefore and baptize the people in the name of the father and of the son... what the hell, we just need to bring up the yearbook numbers!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Farkel, if I die before you. I want you to write my obituary. I want to leave this world putting a smile on people faces.

That was funny!

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • Makena1
    Makena1

Farkel - well done! Another triumph - and soooooooo true!

Mak

Some men worship rank, some worship heroes, some worship power, some worship God, & over these ideals they dispute & cannot unite--but they all worship money.
    - Mark Twain

• Xander
    Xander

Personally, I like how it keeps re-iterating that it is bible-based. I mean, that is SO typical WTBTS, it's not even funny.

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana
  • apostate man
    apostate man

Sweet! LOL . Fark, your awesome.

Break the chains that bind you,
    unless, of course, you're into that sort of thing.
  • Dutchie
    Dutchie

Thank you, Farkel: I haven't laughed quite so hard in a long time. It felt good, tears and all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit