Satan's Dirty Deed in 1914

by Yadirf 95 Replies latest jw friends

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Ha ha ha ha ha ha LOL!!!!!! You just can't make this stuff up!

. If it thrives the remainder of the 144,000, those whom are to rule with Christ, will be found and brought into the fold. Satan can’t afford to allow THAT to happen. If it does happen, AND IT WILL, then he knows that he’s lost the battle for sure.
    Man oh man, Jehovah has got to be the most incompetent supreme being ever! He can't even gather 144,000 little people out of his 20+ million 'true followers' (JWs over the past 100 years?). And that's not keeping in mind he's had 2000 years since Jesus time to get those measly 144,000 people. And he can't even stop Satan from tricking 'his one true org' for 100 years!

Oh, I don't get this straight yet - let's see, was it Jehovah who 'gave' Russell the 1914 date (after trying 1799, 1879, etc, etc) but then Satan made the JWs, er, People's Pulpit, er, Bible Students continue to beleive it? Or did Satan give them the date to begin with. And why is god's 'true org' such a tool? Doesn't god have any control?

Good stuff!!!

• Englishman
    Englishman

Demagogue?

No matey, never gone for the populist approach.

Englishman.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I'm just going to waste one more of my posts to state that I'm not going to bother wasting any MORE of my posts on this particular fluff thread.
    1914 / 1925 / etc. have WHAT significance in the great scheme of things?

Wicked witch of the West, "Help me, I'm melting...."
    I guess you are right, I am shrinking after all.
    I guess that makes you the bigger guy!
    Okay...

~sigh~ One born every minute.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Tee Niney Toe continued,

Failed to see this part of your silliness:

Now back to addressing one of your issues:
    With Satan's everlasting welfare (life) at stake he'll do anything
    Did you skip the Revelation bit, where it shows he's finished even if he does up the ante?
    He's already toast - no matter what he does.
    Does that not supply him with all the more incentive to do all that he can to prevent his destruction? Do you think that he's satisfied with what the Bible says, and has given up in trying to outsmart God?

You apostates are all the same ... you require me to do your thinking for you. That's what happened to you when you slowly drifted away. Now you're totally ignorant. Some teacher Ray Franz has been, eh?

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

What a bunch of BS, Why can't anyone be accountable for their own actions instead of blaming everyone of their decisions on a Devil?? No wonder the world is in such a mess.

Will

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."
    Mark Twain

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

That's right, Will, it IS a bunch of bull shit. It started piling up in front of the tree of the knowledge of good and bad, and what's more you would like to have some more of it. I hope you get all you want.

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• Nemesis
    Nemesis

I don’t know why anyone is replying to Yardirf—it’s very obvious he is just trying to get as many posts as possible to put his posting figure up. Just look above for an example, [10:46, 10:48, and 10:51] all posted as separate posts instead of one, just like many others of his, all without any meaning at all! And I’m sure he will try and milk a few more out of this one!

Hey, Simon, It would be funny if you reset Yardirf’s post counter to zero! At least then he might post something with at least a molecule of substance instead of just pages of empty filler!

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Nemesis

I don’t know why anyone is replying to Yardirf….
    Is there no end to your exaggerations! I haven’t received what could be termed a REAL reply since I first posted this thread. The whole lot of you here have abundantly demonstrated that you are incapable of addressing the issues raised in my thread. What a bunch of losers. Have you started addressing Ray as “Daddy” yet? You really should you know.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

That is another reason why the world is in such a mess. It is about time that we quit basing our lives on fairy tales, myths and legends and learn to be tolerant of others beliefs. I have like many others on here have no reason to believe anything the WT tells us after all the miss truths they have told us in the past.

Will

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."
    Mark Twain

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Will, will you ever grow tired of sounding like a broken record?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit