Satan's Dirty Deed in 1914

by Yadirf 95 Replies latest jw friends

• apostate man
    apostate man
    I dont get all the name calling and negative attacks. Yadirf/Lefty, etc

I believe he is also "happy man". Either way, you are right, terafera2. Name calling and attacking people is the only thing he can do, and he's not even good at that. Some Christian.

Break the chains that bind you,
    unless, of course, you're into that sort of thing.
  • Yadirf
    Yadirf

SS

You delight in keeping a person guessing, don’t you? Okay, so now we’ve squeezed enough personal information out of you so that we at least know that you’re NOT an atheist. Of course that’s about all we know, because you, even though being on the subject, were reluctant to merely just go ahead and briefly state your position, exactly what you DO see yourself as being. O but you’d rather keep people wondering where you are coming from in your argumentation.

We also know that you do NOT recognize the Bible as being divinely inspired by God. We also note that you have a very high opinion of yourself insofar as knowing what the Bible teaches, particularly how to interpret its words. In your wisdom you present a scenario in which people are forever dying and going to heaven to rule over a new generation of peoples here on earth … a never ending cycle of birth, death and going to heaven. Of course you, in your reluctance, failed to explain exactly how the peoples of earth actually know that they are being ruled over by all those who preceded them in going to heaven. Yes, what a magnificent picture you have painted. Yes, you do indeed have it all figured out don’t you!

You read all kinds of things into my spelling mistakes and abreviation,
    An outright exaggeration. Exactly what were those “all kinds of things” that I supposedly read into your spelling errors? Aren’t you simply trying to think of something to say so as to fill out space in your reply? Instead of being obliging, you want to dwell on and expend your time and energy on my having called your attention to the fact that your comments require effort in order to decipher what you are trying to get at. Any reasonable and honest person can easily tell that you yourself are the faultfinder here; unwilling to cooperate by simply admitting that you failed to make it clear about what you yourself brought into the conversation and thought to be so important and decisive.

but choose to say your own bad grammer is ok.
    I’ve said no such thing. You’re simply verifying what I just said about your tendency to exaggerate. Let me ask you a question: Did my so-called “bad grammer” deduct from your being able to understand what I was saying? If so, please provide a specific example. You make the claim, so produce the evidence why don’t you. I pointed out to you precisely where your statements were unclear. But, as I suggested above, you delight in keeping a person guessing.

What does that say about you, friday? You who makes his own grammer rules, against the rules of proper english.
    Until you provide specific examples, and show me where what I said was unclear to you, and why it was, it says nothing whatsoever about Friday. You, the accuser, say that I choose to make my own “grammer rules against the rules of proper english”, but you can’t quite squeeze it out of yourself to produce the evidence for such a claim.

You who didn't know about the avesta.
    That’s a big deal to you, isn’t it! The “avesta”, yes indeed. So you finally learned of something that I am not familiar with but that you are, did you? Although you brought it up, yet you haven’t bothered to simply explain to me why this “avesta” undermines the Revelation account. Yes, it’s easy for you to say “Go read it for yourself”. Isn’t it? Merely additional evidence of your reluctance to oblige in presenting exactly what you perceive as evidence that the Revelation account is not authentic.

I guess it must make you feel better about your own stature if you can pick out mistakes like these in my posts, eh?
    My “stature” had nothing to do with my pleading to you to make your comments less obscure. But again, rather than oblige, you wish to pass the blame onto your readers. Yes, you are indeed Saint Satan. That person, whom you don’t believe in BTW, is a master at passing the blame onto others. You’ve chosen a perfect screen name, as it fits your character so well.

I brought this to your attention because you make a big issue out of things like this, i havn't, before this.
    Oh stop your lying, Satan. Anyone who reads these posts, whether now or pulls them up to read them years down the road, can easily see through your deception. And I thank you, being that you’re on the side of those who curse the WTS, for providing the evidence that you have here as to just how desperate the apostates are … so desperate that they have to resort to lies in order to accomplish their hopes of harming the cause of true Christianity. Yes, Satan is afraid of genuine Christianity even as Saint Satan is.

You say, “i havn’t, before this.” You mean “I haven’t”, of course. And, of course, the truth is that you haven’t actually needed to, simply because you’ve had no trouble whatsoever in understanding anything that I’ve said. It’s actually I myself that’s got cause for complaint since almost every sentence you compose is laden with an error or some sort. A teacher in school would definitely give you a failing grade. You surely must place a lot of importance on your precious thoughts, yes indeed, as seen by the fact that you refuse to expend the small amount of effort required in order to pose a sentence free of misspelled words, etc. It’s just simply too much to ask out of you to oblige, isn’t it?

*Sigh* I, a non-biblist must explain the basics of standard christianity to you?
    You mean a non-Biblicist, of course. And then, of course, you proceed to explain such a thing to me even though from the start I have to set you straight insofar as how to spell what you yourself say YOU are. I’m picking at you now because you’ve made such a big issue out of this spelling and grammar thing. Of course I know that you are leading me on, and that you’re only semi-interested at the most. And I’m going to oblige by placing your challenge right up your posterior, Satan! I have no respect for you whatsoever, that is, at least for what you (SS) stand for.

Matthew 5
    10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    Okay, now let’s remember that you’re supposed to be showing myself, and the world of viewers that might be looking on, how that ALL of Jesus' followers go to heaven. Right? Right! Too, it’s somewhat ludicrous that I’m involved in a dispute here with a person that, not only doesn’t believe what he himself is saying, but represents himself as a stand-in or substitute for a member of Christendom. Not isn’t THAT something!

And so you assume from this scripture that “those” referenced are promised a heavenly reward. That is, they are to live literally and forever in heaven itself. Little could you ever imagine that the expression “kingdom of heaven” -- both for humans and angels alike -- has to do with simply being privileged with living under the jurisdiction of God’s rule, without interference from the likes of Satan. For humans it has to do with enjoying life here on earth under the divine providence of God himself. In other words, a person doesn’t have to live in heaven itself in order to enjoy the benefits of God’s own rule. The angels, who actually do reside in heaven, and who stay faithful will always enjoy the benefit of God’s own rule. Even as those who live on earth will. In the beginning, before rebellion set in, this is the way it was. This was the first heaven and the first earth, as it were, in a figurative sense. But it’s God’s intent to restore those conditions that previously existed throughout his universe, hence a “new heavens and a new earth” -- not literally so, but in a restorative sense. It’s obvious that you’ve done nothing but read Christendom’s books. You’re not brilliant enough to come up with those ideas yourself. You’ve demonstrated that ever so well right here in this thread alone. Too, “Saint Satan” as a screen name? Come on!

12 Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so men persecuted the prophets who were before you.
    “In heaven”? Of course the expression here is merely a reference to the “kingdom of heaven” as spoken of in the verse just covered, verse 10. You, like the ones that you’re borrowing your thoughts from, mistakenly think that this verse teaches that the destiny of all Christians is to make their abode in “heaven” with God. For your information not even the angels themselves do that. Christendom's view is that “heaven” is purely a spiritual realm where spirit creatures live and that’s it. The fact is though that you/they don’t know that there are literally THREE of such heavens (not counting earth's atmosphere), and all of them together is what makes up God’s entire universe. For those interested see >>> http://4heavens.homestead.com/21.html

Another fact that you’re not aware of is that the earth itself is literally in a heaven, specifically the SECOND heaven (as seen from earth's perspective). So yes, to gain everlasting life here on earth is to gain entrance into God’s Kingdom and to have an eternal place in God’s universe as part of the occupants of the second heaven, yet while actually residing here on earth. You are such a fool, and insist on keeping your eyes closed.

I know you will bring to mind the part that says that the meek inherit the earth, but that doesn't mean that they don't go to heaven after they die, and a new generation of meek carry on on the earth.
    Well blow me down, if I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes I would’ve never believed it You actually can volunteer information without having it squeezed out of you, can’t you! What made you to decide to do that now? Wow! Maybe there’s hope yet for you being able to get your thoughts across without stumbling over misspelled words, and all the rest. You make it so awfully difficult for me to be civil with you. Oh yeah, that's right ... you're Satan. That's your job!

Regarding your explanation of Matthew 5:5 here, that’s actually the most ridiculous synopsis I’ve ever heard with reference to those words of Jesus in his Sermon on the Mount, as it’s commonly referred to. I need say no more!

John 14:2 In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?
    3 And when I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.
    Here is where Jesus is speaking to those who would eventually go to heaven to rule alongside him, namely the 12 disciples (the first of the144,000). Jesus tells them that even as he himself lives in God’s heaven (the FOURTH, and highest) so will they, for the duration of time for which they will be kings, specifically 1000 years. Whether now dead or alive, these await Jesus’ return to take them to his “Father’s house” from which they will rule as kings over the earth for the 1000 years.

Three chapters later, when jesus prays for all who believe, he applies this to all.
    Wrong as wrong can be! As you will soon see. (Well, not YOU, of course.)

John 17:20 "I do not pray for these only, but also for those who believe in me through their word,
    21 that they may all be one; even as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
    22 The glory which thou hast given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one,
    23 I in them and thou in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that thou hast sent me and hast loved them even as thou hast loved me.
    24 Father, I desire that they also, whom thou hast given me, may be with me where I am, to behold my glory which thou hast given me in thy love for me before the foundation of the world.
    Now, so that all interested can get the sense out of what these 5 verses have to say I’ll insert identities in order to make it simple and clear. But I’m also going to add verses 6 and 9 because of their importance in getting an understanding of the critical verse -- verse 24. Also, I recommend that the entire chapter be read. Although Saint Satan failed to note which translation he used here, it is the Revised Standard.

Verses 6 & 9
    I have manifested thy name to the men [the 12 disciples of the 144,000 ruling class] whom thou gavest me out of the world; thine they were, and thou gavest them to me, and they have kept thy word. … I am praying for them; I am not praying for the world but for those [the 12 disciples again] whom thou hast given me, for they are thine;

Verse 20
    I do not pray for these only [12 disciples of the 144,000 ruling class], but also for those [the other sheep] who believe in me through their word,

Verse 21
    that they [the 12 disciples AND the other sheep] may all be one; even as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Verse 22
    The glory which thou hast given me I have given to them [12 disciples AND the other sheep], that they may be one even as we are one,

Verse 23
    I in them [12 disciples AND the other sheep] and thou in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that thou hast sent me and hast loved them even as thou hast loved me.

Verse 24
    Father, I desire that they [the 12 disciples ONLY] also, whom thou hast given me, may be with me where I am [in heaven], to behold my glory which thou hast given me in thy love for me before the foundation of the world.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Fact: In verses 6 and 9 Jesus definitely had in mind only the 12 disciples of the ruling class, not the other sheep. Notice the fact that these unique ones are those whom God ‘gave to him’. Now notice in verse 24 (the critical verse here) that Jesus again refers to those whom God ‘gave to him’. Those to whom God gave to Jesus are none other than those who would share rulership with him in his kingdom. Go back and re-read the chapter, if necessary, beginning with the first verse; one will find that Jesus was referring to his disciples, the twelve. The ones GIVEN to Jesus of which he spoke were the 12 disciples, as contrasted with those who had came, or would come, to believe in him through THEIR (the 12 disciples) word (see verse 20).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So, did Saint Satan show that ALL of Jesus' followers go to heaven? Most certainly NOT! Only those who become selected to rule with Christ are to go to heaven. The other sheep do NOT go to heaven.

Yadirf

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Dont tell him what your angle is SS.
    keep the bastard guessing, his brain isnt big enough to grasp it anyway.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

AlanF

Poor Yadirf! Poor, poor Yadirf! I'll just let your rant stand on its own. It's the best way for readers to see what kind of complete nincompoop you are. Of course, you do that with nearly everything you post.
    Saying that Yadirf is "poor" is one thing. Proving that he is, is quite another.

Saying that Yadirf is a "nincompoop" is one thing. Proving that he is, is quite another.

What's the matter Alan The Great? You get cold feet or sumpin'?

Yadirf

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

terafera2

Yadirf, you said
    "But on account of the CHOSEN ones those days will be cut short." -- Matthew 24:22.
    and remarked on how the Chosen ones were the Anointed. Am I wrong...(which I could be, I dont claim to be a Bible Scholar), but arent the 'chosen' ones talked about in that scripture supposed to be God's followers (Christians)? I never thought the Tribulation was supposed to be cut short to protect the Anointed.... I was told at the Hall that it would be like 'touching God's eye' when 'his people' were attacked, and to protect his people He would bring about the end.

You make it seem like this whole thing is God's way of getting 144,000 people up in heaven. Dont you think He cares about the other followers?

It finally dawned on me one day what a few things like this is all about. I came to realize that the chief concern right now, and even as it has been since Jesus’ day, is the ingathering of those who are to rule with Christ. That’s not to say that other Christians aren’t important to Jesus too, but without the full complement of those who make up the administrative end of Christ’s kingdom there can be no millennial reign for the benefit of mankind.

Question to ponder:
    Does the nearing to completion of the number designated to rule with Christ make Satan nervous?

Consider what Scripture tells us:
    Revelation 7:1-4 tells us that Armageddon will be held back until the last one of the 144,000 is chosen. Then, and only then, are the four winds to be allowed to blow. (The loosing of the four winds of course pictures Armageddon.) Now we are also told at Revelation 20:1 that on the heals of Armageddon Satan loses his freedom, being thrown into an abyss. That is, placed in a prison for angels for the full 1000 years of Jesus’ reign. After that he’s destined to be destroyed … and Satan will never ever be seen again. That’s not what Satan wants to see happen to him, because even he has a love for life. Plus there will be the agonizing feeling of defeat that he will experience, after having contended with God for thousands of years. So Satan, just like any other living creature doesn’t want to die. There’ll be no resurrection for Satan. (Matthew 25:41) By the time that the time of the end begins Satan will be VERY desperate, because he will have been cast out of heaven down to earth and he knows that then that from that time forward he has only a short period of time until he is abyssed … UNLESS he can save the day by preventing the remaining ones of those “CHOSEN” from being gathered in.

So, the idea is that Satan’s time left before he is abyssed is DIRECTLY linked to the day when the last one of the 144,000 is chosen. Of course Satan knows this, and he also knows that his life is on the line, that this is his last chance to save himself. Therefore, logically, Satan would do everything within his power to prevent the completion of the number of those who are to rule with Christ.

This is where Matthew 24:22 comes in, as well as its parallel Revelation 12:13-17. To make a long story short, the tremendous war which Jesus foretold at Matthew 24:7 is the tool that Satan instigates and uses in his attempt to stand in the way of the last of the chosen one being gathered in. Notice there in Matthew that it says that “unless those days were cut short, NO FLESH WOULD BE SAVED. And so the tremendous war that Satan will draw the nations into will threaten the very survival of the human race. Of course if Satan were to accomplish the destruction of the human race then he will have defeated God’s purpose to have a kingdom in the hands of Christ Jesus. No 144,000 = no kingdom of Jesus. So, the great war that Satan will stir up when cast out of heaven is none other than the “great tribulation” of verse 21 of the same chapter. It equates with the “death-stroke” of Revelation 13.

Of course Jehovah is not about to allow Satan to carry through with his wish and completely demolish God’s purpose for which he sacrificed his son Jesus. So, before the tribulation has the chance to annihilate mankind Jehovah will step in and “cut short those days”, thereby making it possible for the last few of the remnant to be gathered into the fold. Following the stoppage of that war of all wars the nations will regather themselves, and come up with a central government lest the horror they had just lived through might repeat itself. It’s during the short term of this 8th king that the final few are chosen.

I dont get all the name calling and negative attacks. Yadirf/Lefty, etc.... it seems many people have made good points, but what could be positive and interesting Biblical conversation has been reduced to huge posts of re-quotes and sarcastic disses.
    I’m very sorry that you must be exposed to such foolishness. I really mean that. I’m also disappointed that I’ve been singled out by you as being the only one who does such a thing. Surely you’ve read the many times that I’ve been the target of such attacks. This scuffle between Alan and I has been going on ever since the old H20. And, frankly, I don’t foresee any let up. But I’m not a pacifist, and after a time of being treated as a subhuman person I will respond in kind when the person is a known apostate. Being an apostate makes all the difference as to how I will respond to any other person this way. A Christian doesn’t have to stand by idly and allow himself to be beaten up verbally by his former brethren.

I know in reading the very first post of this thread I got a knot in my stomach..that same old 'you're gonna die soon' stuff that I've heard my whole life.
    Well, of course that would’ve been my post. The object was not to produce such a feeling as you’ve described. It was for the purpose of explaining why WWI happened as it did in the very year that Russell expected the kingdom of Christ to literally manifest itself and bring an end to this system. I guess I failed in my purpose, because you’ve not mentioned anything about it.

A bus could run you over.. you never know when you're going to die. How about being a good person in this life and stop trying to hurt others?
    You’re so very correct, life isn’t as certain as many people try to imagine. And I’m sorry that you perceive me as a person that spends his time trying to “hurt others” because that’s not what I’m really all about. But, make no mistake about it, an hardened apostate that is determined to bring my religion down is my enemy. And I will war with that person the same as he or she will war with my religion. There is such a thing as spiritual warfare, I suppose that you’d agree?

Again, could someone answer me about the Chosen ones stated at Matt. 24:22? Was this scripture posted out of text or am I looking at it wrong? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
    Yadirf hopes that he’s been of some help.
  • Yadirf
    Yadirf

DakotaRed

Sorry, but your ramblings, ranting and ravings are hardly an answer. Saying that Satan can work within the Congregation when Jehovah's Spirit isn't there is hardly an answer.
    If God's Spirit is actually with the Org, Satans spirit should not be able to get close to them.
    You need to stop accusing me of having said such a thing, because I never have. Not here in this thread, nor any other place that you can point to. You are a known liar.

Incidentally, He's my God too!
    Yeah, in view of what you posted in another thread, which I’m quoting below along with its link, I’m sure he really accepts YOUR form of worship.

I have recently realized that Lefty, Friday, Yadirf, or whatever he calls himself today, is the type of guy that we all really liked when I was in the Army. He, they, were the best type of buddies. On pay day, they would go downtown, buy two blow jobs, come back and give all their buddies one. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=24973&site=3
    Now, continuing with what you’ve said here in this thread:

But, as usual, those faithful to the dub org have no answers and can only resort to personal attacks. If I were you, I would do some deep soul searching and see just where you are standing.
    You attacked me, as seen from the quote above, and yet you have the audacity to make the statement you just have? Plus, offer me some fatherly advice? What a farce you are!

Yadirf

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit