I've been studying for about a year now...

by Meow921 161 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JBean
    JBean

Maybe Meow got tired and had to take a cat-nap! Where's Freddy when you need him???

• Will Power
    Will Power

Fillin the litter box

• JT
    JT

Until recently a brother had to have been in the fulltime service for a minimum of 40 years.

######

YK could you tell me - so i can tell the NONJW here at work where in the bible did you get the 40yrs in fulltime service

does that include Continueous service or can you have a few broken years in between

james

• JT
    JT

Does the Governing Body feel the more recent "anointees" are ones truly worthy of heavy spiritual responsibility and privilege within the organization of JWs, like being a part of Writing or Service Departments

according to BJC

#########

U R COLD BLOODIED MAN

excellent post and quotes and ref to clearly show all the YK is what i have always said he was:

"One viewed as a Loser in his Congo"

yes during the wt lessson they laughed at his silly "Behind"

• JT
    JT

YK says:

because a person is anointed doesn't mean they are necessarily gifted with writing ability or are some scholar. The fact of the matter is that there are many more qualified men who are not anointed
    #######

hey man what happend to being "spirit Directed" didn't moses say he was not qualifed

i thought that god was suppose to take up any slack in thier abilities

yea right

we all know the facts

when i was at bethel most of the younger annointed dudes like you were cast to the side as being Goofy -

you see yk we all understand how bad you feel- since all of us know wt dogma like the back of our hands

you got the shaft buddy

you belong to an org that speaks so highly of it's annointed group of dudes and then when you stake a claim to be among that group as BJC has so well illustrated THEY SHAFT YOU

YOU see they are private club with thier right hand men

if a NONannointed bethel speaker came to your hall who works in Writing or on the Service desk and was talking to you he would perhaps enjoy the conversation as you two discusssed the lastest info on the Temple and where folks were standing in relationship to the temple, but if he walked over to the PO and said i had a good conversation with Bro YK-

the PO would get a big old grin on his face and then say

"He "Claims" to be of the annointed" at that point all of a sudden the bethel heavy who just 5 min ago was enjoying your conversation now looks over at you and says "I see why he was trying to get deep"

how long has he been in the truth and parttaking bro PO

He got baptized in 83 and started parttaking in 94

at that point the bethel speaker will make judgement call on your relationship with your god

and in fact all most every jw who finds out that you are not 77yrs old, was not a colporter, never served in prison,tarred and feathered

came in after 1975 will view you as a JOKE

and every poster on this board knows that for the vast majority of jw who heard of a persons with your background in THE TRUTHJ

would veiw you as a joke

even though they have been told not to say anything to you

in thier mind they are laughing at your silly Behind

james

• JT
    JT

YK sums up the basic minset of a loyaL JW by saying:

"Like I said before, It doesn't matter."

######

and this is so true to a true believer it matters not what is truth as long as it doesn't make the wt look bad

so sad in one sense but so enlightening in another esp for NONJW so that they can see what years of being a jw will do to ones ablility to call a spade a spade even if it hurts or makes one look bad

but not with jw we will do anything lie cheat and steal as it were to keep the org looking good

it is all about IMAGE AND LITTTLE About what is right or wrong

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

My goodness I'm just now reading this thread...TRULY I think You Know is my father.

Andi

• mindfield
    mindfield

Billygoat...

Please say it ain't so!

Well, at least if he is, we have proof that religious wackiness isn't genetic. Thank God for that.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((mindfield)))

Seriously, I've thought about it for a long time. His writing style is exactly like my Dad's. Everytime I read his posts I hear my Dad's voice. I see his furrowed brow as he tries to make a point with his words.

Dad is enough of a maverick that he'd get onto the internet just out of curiosity. He's very computer/internet savvy! Hard to be like that and not stumble across a site like this. Also, he's a proud enough man to keep arguing about something even if he knows he's wrong. Almost like he's so focused on "winning" a debate, it doesn't matter if his facts are skewed. Sometimes I see that pride and stubborness in You Know's posts.

You Know, I firmly believe each person must live their life as their own. I respect you for standing up for your beliefs, even if I don't agree with them. I hope your life is a fulfilling happy one. And if you aren't my dad, I apologize. It's just a strange feeling I've had for awhile...but then again I've been wrong before. I also thought Yadirf was my dad for awhile. Haha! Either way...I wish you the best.

Andi

• Will Power
    Will Power

JT
    Crazy or not, YouKnow sounds like he is in turmoil. JT, you know how controlling the WT rhetoric is. To be caught so thick in it, yet feel "the spirit" move within, is quite a prediciment for a witness. They scare the R&F with "that is reserved for older ones" & "but where else can you go?"

Well, just about any "christian" christian, would congratulate a person who is said to be moved by the spirit closer to God, it is a genuine feeling, and those that do feel it cannot deny it. (There is also a scientific explanation for it but that is another thing).

There are people who fellowship (the meaning of church, it is not just a building) because they have something in common. A bond with God thru Jesus. And as the bible says, somewhere, once you know in your heart and put on your new self (figurative) you become a christian, child of God, Jesus your shepperd, no one comes to the Father except thru Me, all that stuff. A bond between you and God. Thats why it becomes inconsequential if you find yourself talking or eating with a tax collector, or a samaritan, or eating turkey on December 25th or wishing someone happy B-day, or how many days are in 70 weeks and what year Jerusalem was babyloned or whatever the heck it is. When you are true to God, how can you accidently worship another, to you THEY DO NOT EXIST!

Hope no one thinks I am preaching here cause like I said, crazy or not, it is obvious YouKnow has some issues. It seems like he is drowning.
    Hope YouKnow sees my point. I think it is time he shed this Watchtower printing & lawyer company and all their wild stories. Get with some real people who appreciate a person's relationship with God.

Have I been had? Or just a wus.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit