Todays Watchtower Study ---------------------- Give Me A Break

by BlindersOff1 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

This is SO a MADE UP example . Written as ifs it was real . Whats your opinion ?

From the January Study Watchtower page 13 para 8

One young Christian states: "As far
    back as I can remember, my father has
    been preoccupied with his job. At first,
    it seemed that he worked so hard because
    he wanted our family to have the
    very best.He wanted us to be well cared
    for. But in recent years, something has
    changed. He works and works, and then
    he brings home luxuries rather than necessities.
    As a result, we're known as
    the family that has a lot of money rather
    than as the family that encourages others
    in spiritual pursuits. I would take my
    father's spiritual support over his money
    any day."

• RobertT18
    RobertT18

I know, right! Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

wow....

Tell me there are some indoctrinated ones who can see through this... please?

• stillin
    stillin

Probably a 30 year old sponging off his parents while "pioneering." What he really wants is cash. Oh, Dad...please be more spiritual with your money!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

What?!! What's you guys problem? All kids talk like that...

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Another quote from "Andre", the repository of WT propaganda.

• tiki
    tiki

gag

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Religions expressed many times embellished bullshit to support themselves and their organization of which they are a playing participant.

I wonder what this individual would say if all of these comforts were taken away and they were left impoverished without proper food and health care.

Would they still be saying they don't want and need those things in their lives ?

The WTS. uses devious devised propaganda to get people to work for the organization either in their literature manufacturing plants or

door to door pioneering work. Unfortunately some have done this right up to their old age and once they stopped being useful, the WTS.

chucks them off to the curb so to speak, poor, unsupported and impoverished.

On the other hand the GB gets full support for themselves until they die, such as food and lodging, health care, travel around the world

and treated as celebrities wherever they go.

Under this agreement they have no concerns for themselves on how and from whom is going to look

after them as they age.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

This was a particularly bad one. . . They should be ashamed writing this kind of crap.

• moshe
    moshe

I guess they will next label all the smart phones, Ipads, etc as luxuries and guess what- the JWs who have these should have donated the money to WT for the worldwide work-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit