Todays Watchtower Study ---------------------- Give Me A Break

by BlindersOff1 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lostinnj83
    lostinnj83

It's articles like that that make me see F** fading, I just want to flat out DA!!!!!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I think it's ironic that the WBT$ is slamming 'materialism(TM)'.

Consider the Governing body! 'Materialistic(TM)' to the max and thay are also power hungry bl**ders who love paedophiles.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That doesn't sound like work these days. These days, you work just to barely make ends meet, and if you have a decent job, you try to save or invest some of it against the day your job is deleted, you retire, you get sick or have some other emergency, or the currency loses all its value. If you are not preoccupied to a certain extent with your job, you stand a good chance of losing it--and these days, what the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger classifies as "luxuries" are practical necessities. A computer back in 1971 was a luxury few could afford--these days, they are practical necessities (and are more powerful than the one that put us on the moon in 1969). A good flashlight and battery charging system might seem a luxury--until you start getting rolling blackouts. Silver and gold might seem a luxury until your currency becomes toilet paper. And so on.

Beyond that, a certain amount of luxury is actually good for the soul. Just having barely enough for the bare necessities is not good for you spiritually. You need a certain amount of money to blow--and anyone that continually instructs children that they don't need so much is actually abusing that child spiritually. It is "enough" when you reach the point where the benefits of achieving the next unit of finances just starts to go below the cost of doing so. And a decent job is a good way to get that--especially if you enjoy the job. Toiling for a company that hates its employees or working 70 or 80 hours a week for bare sustenance is not acceptable.

In fact, the only thing I can say with regard to money is that you should not spend it on things that give you negative value on purpose (yes, sometimes you fall for scams or learn that items are dangerous or give negative value with experience, and yes you have to pay taxes to support isra-hell and its agenda, including pxxxing off Arabia into giving us another energy crisis). But, if you get negative value from using drugs or smoking, why spend money on it? Spending money on things that give negative value can program your soul to repel money, making it harder to find easy, pleasant work to give you plenty (though not as much as the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger's "You don't really need all that wealth" rubbish).

And the money is yours to spend and keep as you see fit. If you earn some money, it is yours to keep or spend. Some might pay bills down. Others might buy a nicer car, a better house, work on their homes, buy furniture, take a nice trip, get a nice computer and some nice music, or put some away. Some will buy silver and gold. Others will buy things that will become necessities in the future--batteries, flashlights, and candles. Or invest in LED light bulbs instead of those squiggly things. Or in higher quality clothing, furniture, small appliances, and the like. And if you put money in solid value, in the end you will save money--which you can "blow" on luxury items as you see fit. And no one has any business trying to bash people for it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit