Dear watchtower bible and tract society, governing body, and all of your twisted teachings...

by OneDayillBeFree 56 Replies latest jw friends

• OneDayillBeFree
    OneDayillBeFree

After today's watchtower study which was basically a mind controlling article about shunning your loved disfellowshipped ones, I've come to see just how sick, twisted, vile, rotten, repulsive, disgusting, and just plain evil you all are. I couldn't take it. So I stormed out. I don't know if I'll ever come back to your meetings again. The people in my hall who are still living, breathing, functioning humans with emotions and feelings have been extremely shocked as well. I am not alone in this. And I only have one thing to say to you;

More than anything and everything in this world, I hope I live to see the day you fall, to watch you disappear from the earth.

Because I fxxxing hate you.

OneDayillBeFree

Edited for language, posting guideline no. 3. - jgnat

• Sheep2slaughter
    Sheep2slaughter

Wow....well said. I guess I will read the Watchtower for today. This should be good.

• Tater-T
  • EntirelyPossible
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I'll second that, ONEDAY

• cedars
    cedars

Was it the Watchtower study about not even emailing disfellowshipped relatives?

disfellowship

Cedars

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

That's the one, Cedars.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

This is the absolute best place to express immediate pain to attempt to release it. Your raw emotion may have an impact on those that don't even think about the hate speech that seems to be prevalent in the talks and lessons. It's encouraging to know that their real message is becoming that obvious.

I just want you to know that I appreciated your words. All of them.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Nice Cedars real nice

We need to continue to let the whole world see that the WTS is truly a deciever of men

" The person who disassociates himself by repudiating the faith and deliberately abandoning Jehovah's worship is viewed in the same way as one who is disfellowshipped."_____Organized to do Jehovah's will book page 155

That's a far cry from the trickery printed in the 2009 July Awake " No one should be made to choose between religion and family "

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Well, Oneday, it looks like your day is here and you are FREE. I love your rant and agree with you. My family is shunning me and nothing is even 'official' that I have either DA'd myself or have been DF'd. I love your storming out of the KH! Peace to you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit