Dear watchtower bible and tract society, governing body, and all of your twisted teachings...

by OneDayillBeFree 56 Replies latest jw friends

• raymond frantz
  • Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

ONEDAYILLBEFREE..CONGRATS on your heading.. you set my google alert pinging with 8 hrs of your post...that means you set off google alerts at bethels all over the world and in google in-boxes for tens of thousands of current and former JWS. It may have even pinged some gmail accounts for tablet users during the meeting!!!!!!!!!!!

Your letter got the exact readership the Popes of Brooklyn were preaching AGAINST today!! LOL!!!!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

raymond frantz, I did not know that about penguins. Thanks for clarifying!

• Quendi
    Quendi

I wanted to share this quote which I found in the book Uncommon Dissent: Intellectuals Who Find Darwinism Unconvincing. Even though the source of this quote was speaking about science, I believe it applies with equal force to religion, particularly the religion of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. In the 7 April 2003 edition of the Harvard Crimson, Richard T. Holvorson, then an undergraduate at Harvard, wrote: “We must refuse to bow to our culture’s false idols….We must reject intellectual excommunication as a valid form of dealing with criticism: the most important question for any society to ask is the one that is forbidden.”

The WTS is guilty of this crime and the root of its guilt is its fear of the forbidden question: Is the WTS the sole channel of communication God is using to impart truth to humanity? Even a cursory examination of its history as well as the development of its dogmas and doctrines would convince an impartial investigator that the answer is no. The WTS and its ruling coterie believe otherwise and will not tolerate any who dissent no matter how mildly they may do so. By use of its printed organs as well as its appointed officers, the organization is trying to stamp out opposition as well as purge its followers of those who won’t knuckle under to its dictatorship.

I believe that by doing this it is hastening its own end. The organization is facing a crisis of faith and management. Its Governing Body does not know how to deal with this crisis and has resorted to the time-honored practice that all dictatorships do by cracking down on the rank-and-file. It won’t work, and like other tyrannical regimes have seen, the end of the line will come with striking force.

Quendi

• 00DAD
    00DAD

The most important question for any society to ask is the one that is forbidden. - Richard T. Holvorson

Great quote, Quendi. Thanks for sharing.

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

I really enjoyed in the first 2 opening paragraphs how it talks about Joshua and Cain, explaining how Joshua chose god over pagan gods and cain chose the wrong path by killing his brother...

Are they really trying to compare a murderer and a pagan with too much entertainment, education, career, and shunning? If you do any of these things, you might as well be a criminal like cain was.

bullshit. This week's article was pure bullshit. They mention how jehovah always provides for those that put his will first. Actually, its the government that provides. When they say the government provides is because of a provision for them through jehovah, Im gonna ask," does that mean mom's on meth and heroin are getting provisions from jehovah too, since they also are collecting the same benefits you are?"

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

There was a meeting in the not too distand past that Mr. Dacheech, started coughing incontrollably when: the brother was lying about how generous the Society was toward disaster victims.............

After 10 or so huh cooh woo ruuuhs, Mr. Dacheech went to the hallway and tried to shrug it off!

I hope the guy got the message:

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

btw, congrats

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Also, a brother made a comment about Ipod playlists: "is your playlist bad, or could you share it with another brother without thinking of bothering his conscience?"

They want to take every last joy out of your life...................... this is the exact reason why brothers and sisters are not allowed in my home or car anymore

• etna
    etna

CULT CULT CULT CULT CULT CULT CULT CULT

Etna

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit