Dear watchtower bible and tract society, governing body, and all of your twisted teachings...

by OneDayillBeFree 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Sheep2slaughter
    Sheep2slaughter

From paragraph 13: If you choose to spend excessive time on recreation and entertainment, you will find that your downtime is not as refreshing as it could be. In fact, those who keep relaxation in its place enjoy it even more. Why? Because they know that they first took care of “the more important things,” so their period of relaxation comes guilt free."

These guys are such liars. They just make this shit up. I work hard and I'm loving to the people in my life. If held to witness acceptable levels of recreation we would be extremely unbalanced. Whatever. We have fun. We are happy. And when we recreate we never full guilty. They should try going where they want and doing what they want. ... It feels Damn good.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I used to think they couldn't get any worse. They prove me wrong time and time again. Well done for storming out.

Loz x

• whathappened
    whathappened

They are putting a nail in their own coffins. Any normal person will say they have had enough of this total control and leave the org.

• wasblind
    wasblind

We can give Jehovah

Time : How commendable it is to " buy out " time from less important things to share more fully in the ministry. Perhaps we could adjust our schedual in order to pioneer one or more months a year. Maybe we could lengthen the time we usually spend in the ministry. Staying out an extra 30 minutes each week would increase our ministry by at least two hours a month."_____March 2008 KM page one

You see sheeps2slaughter,

Jus' because the Bible say's to put God first and everything else after

the WTS thinks differently. They believe in crackin' the whip on those out in the " Field " service

The WTS got folks fooled, Slaves don't live in Ivory towers and bark out orders

ya'll know good and well the WTS define words differently from the norm

• Splash
    Splash

Regarding that "not emailing" statement we were told "That loophole has now been closed brothers".

As for limiting recreation so it's guilt free, since when did anyone feel guilt for unwinding? Who is trying to make us feel guilty for relaxing?

Really???

• irondork
  • wolfman85
    wolfman85

The Spanish version is much severe than English. They say "trough e-mail, telephone or text messages". So English speakers can contact by telephone and text messages because the example only includes "e-mails".

No busque excusas para mantenerse en contacto con un expulsado, por ejemplo mediante correo electrónico, teléfono o mensajes de texto
  • Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Good for you! I wish more people would wake up to their lies and control and say the same thing.... "I f'ing hate you"

Good for you! Peace

G

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

it's a cult, it's a cult, it's a cult... it's a cult, it's a cult, it's cuuult.

Sing repetitively in a jolly tone until you're bored...

P.S forgot to say: I hate this stupid cult.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

TOTAL VOMIT - USING JEHOVAH AS AN EXCUSE FOR THEIR VILE TEACHINGS-BURN IN HELL GB COWARDS!!!

FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS

16, 17. What grievous situation has afflicted many parents, and how do we know that Jehovah understands their pain?

16 The bond between parent and child is so strong that Jehovah used that relationship to illustrate his own love for his people. (Isa. 49:15) It is normal, therefore, to be deeply grieved when a beloved family member leaves Jehovah. "I was devastated," says one sister whose daughter was disfellowshipped. "I wondered, 'Why did she leave Jehovah?' I felt guilty, and I blamed myself."

17 Jehovah understands your pain. He himself "felt hurt at his heart" when the first member of his human family, and later most people living before the Flood, rebelled. (Gen. 6:5, 6) It may be difficult for those who have never experienced such a loss to appreciate how devastating it can be. Nevertheless, it would be unwise to let the improper course of a disfellowshipped family member distance you from Jehovah. How, then, can you cope with the profound grief that arises when a family member leaves Jehovah?

18. Why should parents not blame themselves if a child leaves Jehovah?

18 Do not blame yourself for what happened. Jehovah has put a choice before humans, and each dedicated and baptized family member must "carry his own load" of responsibility. (Gal. 6:5) Ultimately, Jehovah holds the sinner-not you-responsible for his or her choice. (Ezek. 18:20) Also, do not blame others. Respect Jehovah's arrangement for discipline. Take your stand against the Devil-not against shepherds who act to protect the congregation.-1 Pet. 5:8, 9.

It is not wrong to hope that a loved one will return to Jehovah

19, 20. (a) What can parents of disfellowshipped children do to cope with their grief? (b) What hope do such parents rightly entertain?

19 On the other hand, if you choose the path of resentment toward Jehovah, you will distance yourself from him. Really, what your beloved family member needs to see is your resolute stance to put Jehovah above everything else-including the family bond. So to cope with the situation, be sure to maintain your own spirituality. Do not isolate yourself from your faithful Christian brothers and sisters. (Prov. 18:1) Pour out your feelings to Jehovah in prayer. (Ps. 62:7, 8) Do not look for excuses to associate with a disfellowshipped family member, for example, through e-mail. (1 Cor. 5:11) Stay absorbed in spiritual activities. (1 Cor. 15:58) The sister quoted above says, "I know that I must stay busy in Jehovah's service and keep myself in a spiritually strong condition so that when my daughter does come back to Jehovah, I will be in a position to help her."

20 The Bible says that love "hopes all things." (1 Cor. 13:4, 7) It is not wrong for you to entertain the hope that your loved one will return. Each year, many wrongdoers repent and come back to Jehovah's organization. Jehovah does not begrudge their repentance. On the contrary, he is "ready to forgive."-Ps. 86:5.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit