Dear watchtower bible and tract society, governing body, and all of your twisted teachings...

by OneDayillBeFree 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Good on you for storming out

the only thing that might have made that better would have been to stand up in the middle of the hall and abusing WT soundly first!

oz

• andys
    andys

This article is really a piece of horsehockey shit to the most ummph degree, I usually don't swear but thanks to the governing body/watchtower I am getting still shunned by immediate family and then these articles come out and it only reinforces it in their minds to shun more

• man oh man
    man oh man

Sure glad I slept in today and missed this meeting!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And while you are not associating with family, do more field circus so you can forget about them. And for what? Fornication? Smoking? Celebrating a holiday? Some excuse for throwing away family so you can do more for joke-hova. At least Satan doesn't work that way--so many things classified as "sins" by joke-hova and are totally natural are perfectly acceptable within Satan's organization. Satan only disapproves of willful stupidity, and that is more than can be said for joke-hova. And no seeking loopholes--when it comes to "sin", those who would be cut off are generally unpleasant to begin with (usually those who insist on enslaving the whole human race or who are abusive).

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

The Spanish version is much severe than English. They say "trough e-mail, telephone or text messages". So English speakers can contact by telephone and text messages because the example only includes "e-mails".

No busque excusas para mantenerse en contacto con un expulsado, por ejemplo mediante correo electrónico, teléfono o mensajes de texto

Good catch, wolfman85!

The French version has similar - "by telephone or by email":

Ne cherche pas de prétexte pour fréquenter un proche excommunié, même par téléphone ou par courriel

Polish has "through SMS or email":

Nie szukaj wymówek, zeby móc kontaktowac sie z wykluczonym krewnym, na przyklad za posrednictwem SMS-ów czy e-maili

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

My one cousin is in that faith (I'm pretty sure he is gay for a number of reasons I won't go into here) I have texted him on a couple of occasions and said that I know he has been down and sad and if there was anything I could do to help him or if he just wanted coffee, to contact me and we could go chat.......not a peep.........now I know why.

• Eustace
    Eustace

For any lurkers here wondering about the motives or intentions of the leadership of the WTBTS I would urge you to consider this: The kind of carefully worded, highly manipulative, controlling language used in these articles does not happen by accident or mere chance.

That's for sure.

I also don't think it's a coincidence that the infamous series of articles they had about information control and attacking apostates kicked off on the 10th anniversary of 9/11. The Governing Body knows what they're doing all too well, even if their 7.5 millions victims are in the dark.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit