Not the most gripping plot in Caleb's latest adventure...

by cedars 36 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Gosh darn it this is a freaking kiddy safe movie. Appearences are everything, I'm thinking Anthony Morris new indoctrinating tool for kids to be molded by Governing Body delusions of demons inside toys and making Jehovah sad because jehovah really gets depress when a little kid steals a cheap $.01 lolly pop. The idea that you can't be God's friend if your a young kid and steal a lolly pop, is a real low blow to this child sense of worth turning him into sinner mentality and now if he steals something in a moment of weakness he will be begging for jehovah's forgiveness and not to unfriend him.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

That is gonna be one messed up kid.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Caleb is thinking, "Armageddon is coming soon, then all the lollipops will be MINE!"

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Caleb Steals Candy..

So God Kills the Little S.O.B!!

http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/YZnVR42BZds/mqdefault.jpg

The End ..

.............................. photo mutley-ani1.gif ... OUTLAW

• Mum
    Mum

Do JW kids have a moral compass? "Teaching" right and wrong based on whether someone else (even God) will be their "friend" is just wacko.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Having a fickle friend who will disown you over a stolen cheap lollipop displays the sick nature of the Governing Body and how trivial they really are.

I could possibly see showing diety friendship loss over robbing a bank, or murder but lollipops what's next Jehovah unfriending you because you didn't learn how to tie your shoe laces properly or to his satifaction?.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

My mother used to lay this 'jehovahs viewpoint' shit on me all the freakin time ...." what would jehovah want you to do?" "How does jehovah feel about that?" "That would make Jehovah sad."

I guess many more little ones will be experiening similar mind control these days thanks to the WTBTS Caleb enterprise.

Stupid fucking cult.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

They must be doing their best to offer nothing for apostates to seize upon.

• cedars
    cedars

It didn't take long for it to get on YouTube....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OLuuwmaFYo

Something tells me there will be no DMCA takedowns this time round.

Cedars

• cantleave
    cantleave

Can't wait for lesson 5

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit