greatest show on earth

by unstopableravens 273 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cantleave
    cantleave

Unstop - all those devices work because they use the unified theory of electro-magnetism.

• cantleave
    cantleave

The theories behind electronics change more than the theory of evolution has.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

that to me is like saying the wt is the only org teaching truth, even if there doctrines change lol anyway on page 155 he calls gods being the orgin a great myth he compare to a great chain of being. so would that be fact or theory? is it a proven fact the god does not exist?

• bohm
    bohm

So medicine is a bit like the wt because new treatments are discovered while they still claim some things are facts?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

than over at pages 362-365 talking about the laryngeal nerve and the sperm pipe in the penis,and how this is spectacular evidence against god, my question is this ,in either case does it hurt anything? can there be a reason we dont know about? its only a bad design if it hurts the purpose,

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

seems evolutionist want to claim fact and still have a backdoor when a theory changes, thats my point, its not about new dicovories in meds, if i say plant b is the best cure for cancer thats not a fact because you can find plant c that is better, evoutionist say to believe in a designer is to take a huge leap im seeing the same thing, and yes many times in this book dawkins dismisses god, so he is putting evoutilon and athiest in the same camp.

• bohm
    bohm

Unstopable: but then there is still facts of cancer an parts ofour knowledge of cancer that might change. Does that turn modern medicine into the wts? You are not being consistent.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

no not at all, but dawkins is saying evolution is fact god is not real as fact, so what im saying is there is alot of things in this book that are his personal opinion for example page 384 he says if god were to design the cheetah to be able to take down the gazelle and yet the gazelle is able to avoid the cheetah god must have been confused. and says does his left hand not know what his right is doing, completly leaving out any other possiblitys such as god made them both that way so both can survive and god gave one an advantage and not the other soon one would die out. of course he leaves this out and yet makes god to look the fool.

• tec
    tec

Unstop you are making me want to read the book, lol. Truly. I think I'm going to pick it up to see what you're talking about. I would have thought he would just stick to the science, rather than also putting in his agenda. I thought it was a science book.

(I am sure there other books out there explaining the process of evolution/adaptation without an agenda)

Peace to you,

tammy

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

hi tec, how have you been, it took me a long time to read it,hes a smart man ,but yeah he holds no punches when he dismisses an intellagent desinger

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit