You are EVEN ALLOWED TO HAVE SEX with your marriage mate!!

by 2+2=5 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Giordano
    Giordano

'pioneer style' Does that mean doing it in your car while out in service?

• bigmac
    bigmac

If the desire for sex with ones marriage mate becomes the focus of our lives, Jehovah could get jealous

yeah right--the great barman in the sky is likely to get very jealous if you bang your wife too often.

pathetic. do these religious types really believe their god could give a toss? grow up lol

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Some of what is written, you want to laugh. Some of what is written, you want to cry. But what

PistOff >>>>>said at the end, " Stop going to meetings, stop listening to their rantings, and just enjoy your life." This is what we must do.

Designs>>>>>Peace on Earth International Convention, was in 1969. PM me and let me know which one(s) you were at?

Just Lois

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

that post was funny as shit blondie. they want so desperately to come right out and say that while sex has its place in marriage, oral sex does not. but they are trying to keep that one out of the print apparently.

• designs
    designs

Lois- check your PM

• ballistic
    ballistic

If it didn't "have it's place" - the human race would have died out long ago! If god was so upset by such practices why did

he gives us sexual parts? And why are we just like the primates and mammals anyway???

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Designs>>>>>Thank You

Just Lois

• rebel8
    rebel8

joke-hova

LOL! You've done it again, WTWizard. Will add to the next revision of the Apostate Dictionary.

• BU2B
    BU2B

I noticed the same thing.. Is there anything in life they dont have a rule on or at best an opinion on? Oh wait, are those the same thing?

• trujw
    trujw

I dont remember them saying you can donate to much money to them. I guess that doesn't have its place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit