You are EVEN ALLOWED TO HAVE SEX with your marriage mate!!

by 2+2=5 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• St George of England
    St George of England

Well that's a relief then!

George

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If joke-hova thinks marital sex is a privilege, after it made us with that need, then why the fxxx do we keep worshiping that tyrant? Remember who tried liberating us at Eden, at great personal cost to Himself! And it was not joke-hova, either. It was Satan.

• finally awake
    finally awake

It has it's place, does it? Would that place be the living room couch, the kitchen table, the shower? Didn't think so - in Watchtower land, the only acceptable place for sex is in the dark, in the bed, missionary style, with no real foreplay or enjoyment.

• bigmac
    bigmac

ha ha right

in my last few years "involvement" with the cult---my born in supa-doopa dub first wife used to bribe me--

if i would attend the sunday meeting--she would give me a quickie before hand

it was a real problem trying to stay awake during the talk------but--what the hell.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I'm starting to think that Satan guy is the one really worthy of our honor. I mean, he did try to set us free from the bonds that tyrant Jehovah put in place. If only people wouldn't misuse that freedom that the loving Satan provided, peace on earth would be prosperous!

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

'the brothers want everybody's feet pointing in the same direction'

So I guess the Borg is saying only do it doggy style ?

• designs
    designs

'pioneer style'

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

this is exactly the reason why many Jehovahs Witnesses have mental problem.

They are trained from an early age, that EVERYTHING has to pass Jehovahs approval, that many people's minds go bonkers on thinking ONLY about sinning!

My sister used to have nightmares, for some reason she used to associate dreaming about BAD with committing the "unforgivable sin"........... when

confronting the elders, did they tell her: "it's only a dream"????

No, they kept on telling her to pray more, and jehovah would take them away!!!!

Arseholes make the problems

• poppers
    poppers

"This religion looks so crazy to the outsiders looking in."

It sure does.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

There is not one single thing in a witnesses life that they won't comment on, nothing.

They stick their geriatric noses in everyone's sex life, business, education, what they drive, wear, eat, listen to, watch on TV and at the movies, what they do on vacation, how much education they get, how they wear their hair, their facial hair, their clothing, their houses, their retirement savings, on and on and on. Oh, and don't touch yourself; it isn't a sin, but Jehovah will forgive you if you repent.

They just never stop nagging; they never stop with the toxic parenting, you should do this, don't do that, that's your fault, be quiet, don't complain, you better appreciate us, don't criticize us, don't criticize the elders, go out in service more, do service better, don't go certain places on the internet.

And when they are wrong, they never apologize.

You were df'd for oral sex? No comment from WT

Your husband bled to death and could have taken hemophilia meds we once banned? Well, he died for his beliefs; that is a personal choice.

Your son died for lack of an organ transplant? It was always your choice.

You spent 2 years in prison for refusing civilian service we used to ban, but now say is OK? Well, your faith was tested by fire in prison.

Your minor child bled to death because you foisted your beliefs on him, after we threatened disfellowshipping if you didn't? Well, he will be resurrected, don't grieve so much, it shows lack of faith in the resurrection.

The only way to keep from going completely insane is to stop going to meetings, stop reading their constant ravings and just live your life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit