I had cataract surgery on Feb 12

by Lady Lee 52 Replies latest jw friends

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

My dad had his done a few years ago and he has 20/20 vision in one eye - he said it was absolutely painless. His other eye is another story - I was with him went he went and had it lasered a few times for MD and shudder at just the thought of it...huge needle and painful. Congratulations! sammieswife

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@LadyLee!!..

Quebecers would stop if the sign read..

Poutine..

................................ mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• wasblind
    wasblind

Wow, Lady Lee, that's great

It's times like these I'm glad that doc wasn't convinced by a Jehovah's witness

to tell you to " Wait on the Kingdom "

• wasblind
    wasblind

Question: Does this surgery help floaters in the eyes ?????

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

yes that might stop them OUTLAW

I don't think they would do anything for floaters. Floaters are inside the eye itself and cataract surgery doesn't go into the eye. It deals with the lens alone and the sac that holds the lens in place.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

wasblind...I thought you already had eye surgery given your name!

I also have floaters in my eyes and I asked my optometrist last night when I was getting an eye exam....she told me these are normal for my age (58) and that I should live with it.

• blondie
    blondie

Great, Lee. Floaters have to do with your retina, internal as Lee said. Get an eye exam if you have that problem asap, it can get worse, the retina releasing from the back of the eye.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Great!

I hear nothing but good things about those surgeries from the folks who have them. Miraculous!

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

Lady Lee it sounds your surgery went well. Husband had this surgery in 2011and he is glasses free first time since he was 12. Enjoy your sight

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh I have cataracts also...Not ripe yet!!!! Thanks for sharing.... I wont be afraid to have the Op if I need it
    But I dint think I will need my eyes in the bucket box

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit