What are the 3 most unusual things you have done?

by Lady Lee 72 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

wow this is such a cool list of things people have done.

• Think About It
    Think About It

1) After flooding, I once rescued over 100 fish from an evaporating pond and transfered them back to the river.

2) My Freshman year, I was kicked out of my college fraternity because the older guys thought I was too wild.

3) My Son-in-law doubted stories of my basketball shooting skills, so I drove him to the gym and quickly made 8 out of 10 thirty five foot jump shots to show him. (the look on his face was priceless- )

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

1. Played Hearts with Woody Harrelson while sitting on the floor of a Delta plane on the way to LA.

2. Was childhood pals with Jay North (Dennis the Menace), Angela Cartwright (Lost in Space and Make Room for Daddy) and Robert Shields (Shields and Yarnell).

3. Have traveled to over 75 countries...boated the length of the Amazon, fished in Christmas Island, took the train to Machu Picchu, sailed the Corinth Canal and so much more.

I have had a blessed life...and all this despite having been in the Borg for 40 years!

• JeffT
    JeffT

1) Two of my short stories are published here:

http://www.militaryhistoryonline.com/fiction/pigwar1.aspx

http://www.militaryhistoryonline.com/fiction/articles/thewait.aspx

2) Escaped from a cult (I'm trying to get a novel published about that)

3) Those who know my family history know what this is.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

After I understood TTATT, I went back to school and got an education (not so unusual but amazing for me)

Visited catacombs in Rome

Spent some time in a castle in Europe

• besty
    besty

1. Lived for 4 years on a remote Atlantic island 25 miles of the coast of Scotland

2. Spent the night with Los Angelenos in jail - hasn't everybody?

3. Left Vegas with $10k cash I didn't arrive with :-)

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

The most unusual thing that I have ever done was join JWN and JWSF and try to actively empower JWs (and members of other dangerous orgs).

The best things that I have done were to help raise my former step-son, learn how to fly an airplane, bicycle through Europe once and France twice, ride a motorcycle, play tennis, play golf, ski, and dance Salsa, Bachata, West Coast Swing, Country 2-Step, Night-Club 2-step, etc.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

worked for 14 years without a weeks holiday.

interviewed on telly

won a lego competition

• recovering
    recovering

JeffT that is awesome to attend your dad's nobel prize awards show

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Played Hearts with Woody Harrelson while sitting on the floor of a Delta plane on the way to LA.

That's awesome.....what an experience. Cheers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit