What are the 3 most unusual things you have done?

by Lady Lee 72 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

1. Married a fantastic lady after meeting her being on E-Harmony.Com

2. Have had close encounters with Sasquatch ( Bigfoot ) in my research and searching expeditions with my son.

3. Finally learned to play guitar a year and a half ago at age 52 and I'm writing songs and performing at open mikes now. ( Unusual for me anyway )

Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Think About It
    Think About It

1. I got my family out of the JW cult, and my children college educated.

2. Despite being born poor, I devised a plan to become a millionaire and was successful.

3. Last year, I taught a 25 year old married elder's wife by e-mail how to orgasm, and she e-mailed me an awesome recording of her first one.

I have many more unusual things.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Jeeeez, did your plan to become a millionaire involve emailing people on how to orgasm?

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Besides joining a cult, here are my other 2 unusual things;

Saw a UFO, yes an unidentified flying object. Back in the late 1970s in NY. No kidding, about 6 people including my mother were witnesses. Someone actually called the military to see if they were doing experiments. Never found out what it was.

2nd, saved someone's life. My son Joseph when he was 10. Had an allergic reaction to medication, stopped breathing, I did CPR and he is 18 now and very healthy. I never thought it was a big deal since I am a health care worker but people tell me not many people can say they saved a life, unless they are doctors, which I am not.

Besides these things, my life is pretty mundane but at least I am cult free!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I think all your experiences are awesome. And you are right it doesn't have to be awesome to anyone else. As long as it is awesome to YOU

• scary21
    scary21

Lady Lee, You did say unusual. Things that not everyone has done. For awesome I would change my list....lol I was thinking

" What have I done that was unusual "

• Think About It
    Think About It
    it doesn't have to be awesome to anyone else. As long as it is awesome to YOU

1. My last year of little league baseball, I was the leadoff hitter every game and only made 2 outs the whole year.

2. I have streaked through a car wash along with the cars and avoided arrest.

3. I have dropped the funniest duce at the Vatican in the whole history of the Catholic Church.

• still thinking
    still thinking

LOL Think About It...glad you didn't get arrested...

I have flown a plane...loved it. Would love to do it again.

Rode a horse...(I know lots of people do that but I never had)...hated it...will NEVER do that again.

Had another child at 40 years old. He's about to start school in a couple of weeks...and I have loved every minute of it.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Rapelled off mountains.

Scuba dove off the mexican coast to see sleeping sharks in caves.

Spent a few days in a nudist hippie commune, when i was a teenager and jw.

S

• Borges
    Borges

Xanthippe - I spent one night in that restaurant at the top of the schildhorn, sleeping on the floor.

That was one unusual thing.

Landing with a plane close to an active volcano who just started to smoke heavily. Waking up the next morning and everything is covered with ashes.

Swinging on a liana in the jungle like tarzan.

Taking a ride on the roof of an old train in the ecuadorian Andes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit