Looking for a partner.....

by LouBelle 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Not now, Jgnat.....I've been trying to find some chick for this guy for quite some time. Don't be discouraging

• Glander
    Glander

Lou - Some guy, somewhere, is missing the boat. You have always come across here as a smart, good hearted and sweet person. I wish you good fortune.

jgnat "...I watched her mark her territory in the kitchen and I knew right there I was not going to play second-fiddle domestic against that formidable woman."

Yikes! I've seen cats mark their territory and it's not pretty.

MIL's can be a nightmare for a new bride but under the same roof? Whoa, daddy!

• jam
    jam

Funny story. My son recently out of Coast Guards (6 yrs). Applied for

a job for a national company. The job description basically the same

job he was doing in the Coast Guard, directing rescues and stopping

drugs from coming into this country (coordinater).

A young lady he knew worked in the corporate office (PR). She found out he

was seeking employment. She told her boss, we need more color around

here, 85% of the people we have employed in the past few years have

been Hispanic, (she is Hispanic). She told her boss, we need more

whites and blacks. LOL

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Would you like to live in the middle of no where Iowa ,USA ?

Watch the movie the Bridges of Madison County.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Tell me what you weigh in 6 months.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

ah man these replies put a smile on my face.

jgnat - A lot of South Africans go to Canada - the mining industry - mining? My only knowledge is mining gold / platinum / diamons / coal - that is what we mine in SA - and it's purely head knowledge.

karter - a mate of mine is leaving for new zealand in 2 days - he's going to see if he can find something over there - I'll be keeping in touch and may, just may follow suite - I know after getting your residency it makes getting into Oz a hellofa lot easy.

Dismissing servant - I like the Swedish neutrality and just their way of life - very forward.

moshe - eish! (zulu expression for hellofa suprised) I'm not quite in the same legue and as for the madonna bra - I'll stick to wonda bra instead.

Quaterback - sounds like a great offer but if MIL tries to mark her territory in the kitchen - I'm outta there!

Glander - hugs for you....You know, my mothers' boyfriend always says it's because I'm too strong - in that I don't take shit....I wouldn't say that, but I am not the settling type and I guess I want someone to get me on a deeper level, I want to be able to have a good conversation with you as well as all the othe bits :)

FHN - LOVED that move - ah sobbed!

yadda yadda - I will be super svelt.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

LouBelle ----->Check your PM's.

Just Lois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit