Looking for a partner.....

by LouBelle 56 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Righto, so who would like to get married? I'm a great cook, good with kids, can clean and am currently in the process of losing weight. In 6 months I'm good to go.

I'm sick and tired of being turned away from job opportunities because I'm white. I do understand that the previously disadvantage need to be lifted, but I have the skills and truly want to be in the profession I am passionate about - advertising. Recruitment agencies won't even submit my CV, even though I am qualified. They just say sorry - you're not AA (Affirmative Action).

I have recently got a job but am hating it - the people are so unfriendly, the tension is thick and there is a dirty old man (he made wanking noises the other day and then "came" - it was "f"ed up).

There is not much opportunity for me in this country, so I'm looking to leave.

Marriage anyone???? I don't bite......well only if you want me too.

• zeb
    zeb

Australia beckons.

• Pterist
    Pterist

You are beautiful, but so is my wife, don't forget you are important in your own right, you don't need to be co-dependent, however, company Is desirable also, you will have no problem.

Shalom sister.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Pterist - Oh I totally agree I don't need to be co-dependent - I'm looking to get out of this country :)

• Think About It
  • jgnat
    jgnat

There are lots of sponsored immigrants from South Africa here in my town. Know anything about the mining industry? You could pick up (even admin) experience at a mine in South Africa.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Will you teach me to read, write and speak Afrikaans?

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Well it just so happens I have a single son ....

He is cute ,has his own job ,does not live in my basement ,and so far has his own teeth and a full head of hair ! What a catch ! Would you like to live in the middle of no where Iowa ,USA ? Of course he may shoot me if he knew I was trolling for women for him ....but he does keep asking for a girlfriend for Christmas !!!

I will send him a link to this thread and you two can work out the minor details !

• Crux
    Crux

MOM.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

.......oops

.....sorry son .......move along now nothing to see here ,nothing at all .....let's just all concentrate on the Meteor that exploded in Russia shall we .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit