Complaints About My False Eyelashes at the Hall. WEARING THEM EVEN BIGGER TONIGHT.

by OneStepOut93 79 Replies latest jw experiences

• erbie
    erbie

Why on earth should people find your eye lashes a distraction???

We had an elder who was constantly on about the sisters skirts.

Eventually we came to the realization that he was sexually frustrated.

The problem is in a person's mind, not with the length of your eye lashes...

• erbie
    erbie

Why on earth should people find your eye lashes a distraction???

We had an elder who was constantly on about the sisters skirts.

Eventually we came to the realization that he was sexually frustrated.

The problem is in a person's mind, not with the length of your eye lashes...

• tif21
    tif21

you go sister. years ago I was told not to wear dark nail polish.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Go for Henna Tattoos on your hands as well

• Think About It
    Think About It
    I'm sure they love the 5 inch heels I wear to the meetings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not even at your meetings and I'm loving them.

I miss seeing all the attractive and nicely dressed women during the meetings. I would be so bad now, rather than the always do the right thing elder I was.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

We witness girls oof the 60s wore long false lashes and mascarra and eyeliner to look cat like. Oh the good old days. Back in 65 I was tall slim blue eyes and long blond hair. At that time I on one Sunday afternoon wore a short yellow very tight arounf the legs silk dress from the Phillipines. This dress was awsomw abour three inches above my knees, made for a shorter woman. I didn't even get a bad response from the elders they were speeches not even a inviaion to a JC. Sister'Èlders were not impressed. I was going thru my first fade. Looking back my mom was awsome. She actually encouraged me. Oh for the old days. Yes one Servant told my mom I had great legs. Thank you I had forgotten my experience.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

This is seriously one of my favorite thread titles.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    I get so sick of old ladies in black mascara

Uh-ohhhhh...

SA, on her own... wondering if "going on 54" is considered "old"... and grateful when folks says she looks "MUCH younger"... LOLOLOL!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

My guess is that you are beautiful to the eyes, maybe have a natural sex appeal and they are jealous of you. I wouldn't confront anyone. I'd wear the lashes and play dumb. Don't let them know you know. Wear the bigger ones, sure, the doubled ones, but be sure to talk to all those uncomfortable sisters. Blink just a little more than normal. Then see if you can perceive their jealousy in their facial expressions and body language. Fun, fun.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Another thing that sets sisters to gossip is when they imagine their husbands all have noticed how much more sexy you are than them. Maybe their husbands don't even know you go to the hall, but the sisters all think their husbands are drooling over you. Lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit