Complaints About My False Eyelashes at the Hall. WEARING THEM EVEN BIGGER TONIGHT.

by OneStepOut93 79 Replies latest jw experiences

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I admire that you can apply them. Twiggy was the fashion icon in my youth. I've tried many times with no success. Once I even paid a lot of money to have them applied individually. They looked great. I wanted them for photographs the next day. After spending all the money, they were destroyed during sleep.

It seems as though I could never get them close to the lash line.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

whoa... lol... no no no...

GOOD LUCK

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Please, just dont do this

I know there's a big diff between this and long lashes....

• OneStepOut93
    OneStepOut93

AGuest: Haha they take a lot of practice to apply. Took me like 5 times. I do the Jezebel liquid liner too. xD

Band on the run: Don't even get me STARTED on Twiggy. Ugh. It would SO suck to spend all that money on pro lashes and then THAT Happens. I could never fathom wearing my lashes to bed. Big no no.

Those eyeshadow patterns are scary.

• LV101
    LV101

OneStep --- way to go! Eyelashes are gorgeous and so much fun. Those ole bats in halls.

Oh, for those that have trouble applying the strip lashes you can apply a thin application (skinny line) of glue to the lash area of your eye --- then put the lash down rather than applying the glue to the lash strip. This is supposed to work better. I've not tried it.

Love the Mac Makeup lashes their makeup/reps wear and sell. Sometimes they have two pairs on.

The new individual lashes that are out (not the old individual ones) but the ones like xtreme.com (my fav) are great and last up to one month. Young gals, old gals, have them applied and they won't fall out overnight unless you go to a place/aesthetician who hasn't had proper training. They look natural (if you want them this way) and you don't have to wear mascara and saves so much time in the morning. Tell the ole bats at the hall they need eyelash extensions to soften their look.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Lady gaga turns her whole self into art

• Satanus
  • Satanus
    Satanus

Marth stewart does it

• LV101
    LV101

ooops that's xtremelash.com --- they're award winning, individual, lashes.

OneStep === stick w/your strip lashes/you're young. I have friends who can apply their lashes in the car on the way to work while stuck in traffic. They look awesome -- so much softer than mascara. I get so sick of old ladies in black mascara.

• Satanus
    Satanus

What are lashes without pink hair to go with

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit