Complaints About My False Eyelashes at the Hall. WEARING THEM EVEN BIGGER TONIGHT.

by OneStepOut93 79 Replies latest jw experiences

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I notice it was grandma saying 'others' have commented on it.

Simple. Tell Gran if they are that worried they can tell you themselves rather than spreading 'gossip' that destroys the 'unity(R)' in the congregation(TM).

Or simply don't go to meetings anymore because you're 'stumbled(TM)' by all the 'harmful gossip(R)'.

Or next meeting go dressed as a pantomime horse.

Regards Paul

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

don't make the mistake that i did and think that if pushed, that they won't stand against you as if you were the devil himself based on a relatively minor issue, just don't be surprised. don't be surprised if your little war doesn't become a much larger war against the entire religion itself. if you don't have the stomach for war, probably good idea to just read the best of topics on this board and cold turkey that shit. you will remember my words. these people are desperate for any war because the great war seems to be running a little late, on the surface it's smile smile smile though.

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Or simply don't go to meetings anymore because you're 'stumbled(TM)' by all the 'harmful gossip(R)'.

This excuse is great to start a fast fade. You really make a fuss about how much of this gossip BS you have seen among JW's, and you are totally offended & stumbled by the latest gossip towards you, and will only come back whenever the BS gossip in this KH stops.

The elders won't be able to do a thing about it. They know it's true and they can't defend it. The key is how pissed-off you can act when they start the hounding.

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

She has nice lashes and extra mascara

http://media.gamespy.com/columns/image/January02_aeons_09.jpg

I miss Mimi

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

If the JDubs are sitting down, facing the speaker, taking notes, and answering . . . . how can they even look at your eyelashes? Perhaps the speaker can, but not the average Jdbub.

It's really a matter of conforming. Tell your grandma that Jehovah told you to wear the eyelashes to attract a good, Christian man.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

bottom line is it is a glitch in the system that is all the rage. the "friends" figured out that if they are jealous of someone collectively, if they collaborate and complain about the person's dress or any little thing that they can pick out, they figured out it will give them a channel for their jealousy so that it doesn't eat them out from the insides. they figured out that if enough of them say the same thing, then the elders will say "well this is how the congregation feels about it so"....they must be right, let's join em and take a stand. buffoons. sex appeal doesn't sit well with the "friends" as if it were a choice made at some point by the individual. sex appeal = one of the greatest sins of all. sex is just absolutely demonic basically. especially when you weigh 400lbs and can't get any, then it is *extremely* demonic and the person should be taken out and stoned in the parking lot.

• SophieG
    SophieG

OH HONEY CHILE!

Wear your lashes and blink as much as you can...

and if you live where it’s cold…pull out your fur/mink and, your over the knee boots! Poof up that hair and sling it!!!!

Don’t these people REALIZE that the meetings are the ONLY PLACE women can dress up to the nines, since you know you can’t go anywhere else? They are such whiny-babies…and always trying to control what others do!

(Wafting nostalgic here…missing the days of haute couture dress at the meetings, CAs and DCs.)

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Get a couple of post-coital tarantulas and balance them on them there lashes and watch your batting average go sky high!

HB

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

We had a local needs talk once on outlandish fashion which included men shaving their heads or gelling it into spikes, women cutting their hair too short or having over-long ornately decorated finger nails and un-natural coloured hair.

I was not happy. I can't have my hair pink or green but Grannies at the front can have theirs any shades of lilac through to blue?

You wear them lashes girl!

• lostinnj83
    lostinnj83

I'm sure they love the 5 inch heels I wear to the meetings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit