Hot of the Press!!! YEARBOOK 2013 :Letter from the Governing Body

by raymond frantz 51 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

"Some have to contend with old age"...

You mean Armageddon is not right around the corner?

I am going to get old? Die? lol (Gosh...You mean the world isn't flat?)

Do all those Bethel boys, realize they too will get old and die?

Do the CO's and DO's realize they will get old, with no money, and die?

Join the Catholics. At least if you are down and out, they have a few Charities to help ease your pain.

And, hey, if you are a Pedophile, the Catholics will hide you too.

Just Lois

• poppers
    poppers

How can God be the "personification" of anything? Does that even make sense? God is God, not a person. God is not a "dictator", well OK, but it sure seems the GB is.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Does that mean it took 65,061,273 hours preaching to gain one convert ? That doesn`t sound like an effective ministry to me .

smiddy

• fresia
    fresia

most are young born in the faith that are baptised, the GB admitted that by saying many young ones, yes the coversion from door to door is almost gone, its those born in the faith that they are concentrating on the next foot solders for pioneering.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Rather than compel Adam and Eve to obey him,Jehovah gave him the opportunity to make their own choice. If they had really loved Jehovah and appreciated what he had done for them ,they would have resisted Satan's efforts to cause them to rebel .

What is it about the word compel they fail to understand ? Obey me and live / disobey me and die , oh,! and what I haven`t told you is ,all your offspring for the next 6000+ years will also die ,oh ,and did I mention not only will they die, but they will also suffer diseases ( too many to mention ) that rob a person of their dignity. Oh and don`t think you are all going to reach a ripe old age , many of your descendants will die at childbirth ,many more will be dead before they reach 5 years old , and many more will be disabled in one form or another ,but had I told you all this you may have been better informed and made the right decision , but then you wouldn`t appreciate me now like you should . (not )

smiddy

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

The Bible claims the identifying mark of God's chosen ones is their love and if the GB have frequented ex-jw sites and forums they will have discovered it was lack of this love that caused an awful lot to wake up!

They need to do something about the lack of love before everyone wakes up and walks away leaving them with no more sheeple to fleece.

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Smitty, these are embarrasing stats. Fresia, most of those are born in the faith! OH MY!!! What does this mean for the WTS??? Run you corporate liars, party is over!!! To put it mildly.....Its coming!!!

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

This letter was in the front of the yearbook. You can find it @ jw.org

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

How satisfying it is to do something because we want to do it instead of being forced to do it ! Jehovah invites us to do what is good out of love.The importance of that is seen in Paul's inspired words:"If I give all my belongings to feed others, and if I hand over my body, that I my boast, but do not have love,I'm not profited at all".1 Cor. 13:3.

give us your money out of love

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

What a bunch of Jehovah fanatics those GB members are. They mention ‘Jehovah’ maybe 12 times in those introductory paragraphs. No mention whatsoever of ‘Jesus Christ’! The closest they come is mentioning the word ‘Christian’ in paragraph 5. The Governing Body of JW’s are nothing but ingrates!

Revelation 5:9 states of Jesus Christ: ‘….because you were slaughtered and with your blood you bought persons for God’.

The word ‘Ingrates’ describes perfectly the GB of the Watchtower Society! Adam, Eve, Satan, Paul, Joshua and Moses also get some recognition, but not so Jesus Christ.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit