Hot of the Press!!! YEARBOOK 2013 :Letter from the Governing Body

by raymond frantz 51 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Pterist
    Pterist

Wasblind *** You know good and well you lyin' on the WTS, that's Perscecution ****

Guilty as charged !

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

FREEMASON, ESOTERIC READING: This is the GB expressing that they feel God is a dictator and thus not a "God of love."

But they are confusing the concepts. God is LOVE personified because it is his initial desire to share life in a loving environment of righteous people who by their own free will choose to love him. That's the God of love.

But to create that idyllic world, there's a hard line against wickedness. part of that is the choice God gives, generally, to all, which is do good and have life or do bad and get death. Now God is not confused over this. He knows this is clearly: MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY! That is what that choice is. That is exactly what God is saying. You do it my way or you will not exist. Does that make God a dictator? Of course! But God isn't pretending he's not GOD! Is God a dictator? Of course!

But the other side of that coin is that those who find God's ways to be their ways, God's ideals to be their ideals, will gladly die for those ideals, just like those who love freedom will gladly die for that freedom. So in a strange way, it is as if those those end up chosing God, have no choice at all because of their own convictions. If you're a person who stands up for right and justice, do you really have a "choice"? So "death" is no issue for those who love God, because they would gladly die for him. So to the righteous, that choice is read a little different. It merely is asking them do they love God enough to die for him, which they gladly would in a heartbeat.

Now some confuse a "choice" to a game show, where you can choose curtain A or what's behind curtain B! Some think that the choice is to do things God's way, or to make it own their own living happily by their own standards elsewhere. NO. That's not the CHOICE. The choice is either to do it God's way in HIS universe, or get out! Now does that make God a dictator? YES! But God is not shying away from that title?

This is clear when God says clearly it is he who decides who will rule over mankind and not mankind himself! DANIEL 4:17:

"17 By the decree of watchers the thing is, and [by] the saying of holy ones the request is, to the intent that people living may know that the Most High is Ruler in the kingdom of mankind and that to the one whom he wants to, he gives it and he sets up over it even the lowliest one of mankind.”

Bottom line is, whether God is a god of love or a dictator boils down to whether or not God is forcing you to do something that you don't want to do. For those who want a relationship with God, he is a god of love. For those who are wicked, like Satan, who want a life without recognizing God's authority, he's a dictator.

Mpw let's bring this to some reality context. Let's say you're a crack cocaine addict and you get caught. You go to court and the judge tells you that as punishment for your crimes, you will have to smoke $20 of crack cocaine every day for the next 90 years. Is that person going to tell the court: "Oh no! That is cruel and unusual punishment. PLEASE!" Or will he say, "Aha, where's the cameras! I know this is a joke! What reality show am I on?"

See how that works? If a dictator lets you do what you want to do, then he seems like a loving, wonderful person. But if he doesn't let you do what you want, then he's a hard taskmaster and not a "god of love" anymore.

Now the message for the GB is this: God did not reject them and throw them into spiritual darkness because they were doing such a great job. On November 10, 1992, Jehovah gave the GB the choice to correct some of their false teachings. Have they done it yet? No. Why not? Because they love their position of power too much. They don't want to lose faith and admit Jehoivah is inspiring others with truth rather than themselves.

The choice God gives everyone is the choice to die for their cause. That's an easy choice for the righteous, but a hard choice for the wicked, like Satan.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The condensed version of the Letter from the WBT$ GB Popes..

Jehovah,Jehovah,Screw Jesus!..

Jehovah Loves you and so Do We..

If you do more for Jehovah,you do More for ME!..

So..

Love Your Governing Popes and..

You`ll be Happy!..

http://jwsurvey.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/governing-body-jesus.jpg

Jehovah`s Witness`s Loyal to the WBT$ Governing Popes..

Give Common Sense..

The Finger..

............................... mutley-ani1.gif ... OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Double Post..

You can never make Enough Fun of the WBT$ Governing Popes..

They`ve Earned it..

...........................  mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

The GB is learning TTAT, why? because their views on psychology were about on the same level as Paulie's from Rocky I. Now they are waking up to the fact that they have a religion of pathological sociopaths on their hands, so they are breaking out the "love" hoping the scripture (love covers a multitude of sins) will give them a free pass. it may, but it won't spare them of the karma they have created. GL cleaning up that mess you created, should take oh i don't know maybe 1, 2....maybe 3 generations.

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

Armageddon will be definitive. Everybody will be on the same page then, just as everyone was suddenly on the same page when the rains started in Noah's day.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

You are right LARS!!!! how does the song go? "let us pray for the dayy when we will sayyyy"....armageddon has come and united us at last :) btw don't mind those drowning babies god loves them.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

cog_survivor,

I read this letter as incredibly manipulative. Its bad enough that the GB controls by fear but now they add the requirement that you love them for it. ...

It makes me think of the abuser who says, "If you love me, you would want to.... (you can pick what ever abuse you like. ...

That is EXACTLY the feeling I got too, but couldn't express it at the time I wrote my other comment.

There was a SAD I went to a few years back (I think it may have been the last one I went to) and there was the same vibe. A few times it was said "the GB loves you" and much of the program was about overcoming adversity like disability, ill health, depression, financial pressures by keeping on dragging yourself out in FS and to the meetings regardless which 'brings great joy.' The whole thing was surreal and I felt quite ill-at-ease. The GB letter reminded me of that occasion.

• Fernando
    Fernando

"Out of love for Jehovah, last year you brothers, sisters, and young people spent 1,748,697,447 hours proclaimingthe good news. Prompted by love, 7,782,346 shared in the field ministry worldwide."

(Why do followers of the Watchtower religion call themselves “publishers of the Good News” whilst unfamiliar with the “Good News” according to Paul, Moses, Isaiah and Psalms?)

• irondork

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit