Hubby and Wifey saying Hi

by free and happy 75 Replies latest jw friends

• gorgia
    gorgia

Welcome! What a wonderful thing you have done for your children.

x gorgia

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Wow! What a story! Congratulations on your freedom and may God bless you and your family on your journey away from WT.

• free and happy
    free and happy

Sweetpea - Thank you for the kind invitation, we have family( non jws) down south, so if we visit we may take you up on that and the same applies to your family, if you are ever in the North of England please look us up.

Flipper - Thank you for your kind words, cold turkey is hard isn't it but worth it. I have to say I haven't missed going to the meetings one bit. Since we left, I have come to realise that I hadn't believe it was the truth for years but went more for the social aspect, which in our old cong was all people seemed to be interested in. Drinking mainly! Double lives doesn't just apply to youth in the truth you know, the stories we could all tell!

• free and happy
    free and happy

Gadget - Did you camp at Murrayfield in the paddock at the stadium?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well if Gadget did he is still there. LOL He visited me in Canada a few years ago. Then they had twins & I havent heard from him much since

They are the lovliest couple

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

Me and my 2 brothers used to love the 4 odd weeks of pre convention. We stayed in a battered old caravan on site, away from school. It was fantastic having a whole stadium to play in! We would do some work as well, even recycling all the nails by straightening them out! We were told we were saving the brothers contribution money....yeah right! Then all the j-dubs came for the assembly and ruined it!

It would be great meeting ex-dubs again who might have worked there.

GoneAwol....for good

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit