Hubby and Wifey saying Hi

by free and happy 75 Replies latest jw friends

• C.O.B.E.Beef
    C.O.B.E.Beef

Thanks for sharing, congrats on your freedom!

• free and happy
    free and happy

Ha!Ha! two by two into the ark!

• MsD
    MsD

Thanks for sharing your story. Ive read many like yours and it just further proves how JW's do not show any Christian love like they proclaim to. Congrats on getting your whole family out! You've certainly made the right choice

• clarity
    clarity

Omg ......you dear dear people. You have me in tears & yet

your triumph in the end .... has me applauding & laughing

and cheering you on!

>

free and happy, & AWOL such a big HUG to you both

and welcome to this place where you will have some support!

>

We understand your disillusion & pain of waking up ...

and the incredible relief to find out TTATT

(thetruthaboutthetruth)!

>

Congratulations for escaping ... it takes guts, work and tons of energy

to get out of a cult!!

>

You both 'know the ropes' within WT, and will help so many

who are struggling to get free!

best wishes

btw .....AWOL, I wish you had pictures of the pile on the platform

clarity

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

Thankyou from the both of us. Such a warm welcome from everyone! Yes Clarity, that would have been a good pic! It was a personal message to "the body". Now we are trying to help parents and inlaws. Softly softly does it...

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

Welcome to the rest of your life! I hope it is filled with happiness and good health.

Just for fun, have you ever considered writing to Behtel with your story, and telling them the family from hell is the reason you no longer go? Couldn't take it anymore, spineless elders, basically chased out of your hall? Just for fun!

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Thanks for sharing your story. It just amazes me the slander that takes place in the cong especially from the elders.

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

Hi Ruderedhead, if a co wasnt listening i dont expect the higher ups to want to know. I think the main reason for us was the blood issue. That was enough to wonder why God would require a sacrifice to prove our love for him. Werent human sacrifices bad in Jehovahs eyes? Sacrificing our loved ones is, in essence what the Witchtower want from us. We didnt want to see our daughter on the front page of a magazine. We wanted her living, breathing, going to uni to train as a nurse. Which thankfully, is what shes doing The family from hell was just the final push...

• happy@last
    happy@last

Welcome to the both of you and your weans, from a member in snowy Scotland. Glad you shared your story with us, it's so familiar, you've done the best for your kids. I just realised I have the hall keys too!

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

Welcome and thanks for sharing your story with us, sorry you went through so much, but glad it had such a positive outcome and that your daughter is alive and well and now you are free from control. I have heard so many similar stories and one particular family we know personally was very similar to yours with their son and had the same outcome, the son is alive and well but went through horrendous time with the elders interference and nastiness. The poor father had shingles with all the stress of it all. It led to him and his wife both waking up big time and are now free.

PS I love the bit about the briefcase placed on the platform, I would also like to have been able to see the look on their faces, priceless.

WELCOME

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit