Two Witnesses stuck in a elevator or car without Chaperon. Would they fornicate? Yes/No

by Witness 007 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They are total idiots about this issue. One hounder wanted me to have absolutely nothing to do with the opposite sex--besides the lead hounder. This scumbag wanted to make sure I was not going back home from the boasting session with a "sister(??)", no matter what. (And they wonder why I don't go at all.) This scumbag made rules against my going back with a single sister alone, even though it was less than 2 minutes and in public view the whole trip. Never mind that many people are not sexually attracted to people of other races (no matter what rubbish about "racism" is spewed within the congregation, many people do not want to mix with other races in that way). Never mind that if the "sister(??)" is 98 years old and it shows, who is going to be sexually aroused within 2 minutes? I suppose that thing would think nothing about going on a hounding call, alone, with a "sister(??)" that is around 8 or 9 without a chaperone.

This thing (disrespect intended) has done other things to repress my ability to attract the opposite sex within the organization (besides colluding with other hounders, my study conductor, and the hounder-hounder). Just meeting men was part that thing's idea (and the now-lead hounder picked up on it). If that thing saw me within 10 meters of a "sister(??)", it would try and barge in (usually with some assignment that would take me out of the situation). And it, along with the lead hounder, would custom-make rules so I could not get with the opposite sex. That thing might just as well been Tyrant David!

And that thing had better hope I don't succeed in using black magick against it and its family. As that thing wanted me to die without the opposite sex in service to joke-hova, I want that thing to see what bad luck is like. Strife within its family, poverty and stagnation, and disgrace is what that thing (and the other hounders involved) deserve. And don't give me that crap about "Please forgive us our sins, but only as we forgive one another" (that thing's favorite line in public prayers regarding forgiveness). There is no forgiveness for any of the hounders or assistant hounders that were involved in keeping the opposite sex out of my life--and I don't give a fxxx if they heard that song "Heaven On the Seventh Floor".

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I'm not sure if the "two-hour" rule applies in an elevator as it would in someone's home. Maybe a future Questions From Readers article.

Rub a Dub

• sd-7
    sd-7

This reminds me of a tale a young bro once told me, that there was a 19-year-old male who lived in the same house with an unrelated 70-year-old female, and both were JWs, I think he lived in the basement or something. And supposedly they got DF'd for having sex with each other. No way to verify, but that's...unbelievable. I guess he was telling me the story to demonstrate that people are going to frak each other's brains out no matter what the age difference or circumstances may be, so long as they're alone...

Hmm. Recognizing a clear need for spiritual direction in this matter, I may need to prepare an article for The Beast-Tower that will help fortify our hearts against temptation with the opposite sex. We'll definitely be holding a meeting to discuss this matter and will get back to you all soon...

--sd-7

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Maybe a future "Young People Ask" article ... "I was stuck in an elevator for over two hours with someone of the opposite sex, Did I commit Fornication?"

Rub a Dub

• sd-7
    sd-7

You know what? It just occurred to me that I spend the entire working day in a closed-door office with a member of the opposite sex, who is like, maybe only 3 feet away, at most! Oh, wow, that's totally inappropriate! I may need to step down from the Beast-Tower Writing Committee if this goes on, or maybe I need to keep the door open, just in case! Thankfully, if temptation does arise, I can meditate on previous Beast-Tower articles prepared by the 'discreet virgin class'. Such bold preventive measures will surely protect me from the snares of the fallen flesh.

--sd-7

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

So what happens if a 'Brother(TM)' or 'worldly(TM)' man comes over to do some paid repair work at a 'JW's(TM)' home when the husband is away?

• sd-7
    sd-7
    Maybe a future "Young People Ask" article ... "I was stuck in an elevator for over two hours with someone of the opposite sex, Did I commit Fornication?"
    Rub a Dub

Rub a Dub, you just gave me the title of the next article.

"However, please keep in mind that any adjustments that need to be made to our fine instruction are to proceed from the top down, not from the bottom up; Jehovah's spirit will direct responsible brothers to provide 'food at the proper time', not to proceed from we ourselves, but from those Jehovah has appointed to take the lead.

With Warm Christian Love,

sd-7"

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

By 'ruse', I mean that that there was this particular elder who would seek out young, un-baptised teens and arrange to study with them. Everyone thought this was a noble gesture and he gained a great reputation from it. It just so happened that the young ones he sought out also had sisters, and soon he had them brought along, with the brother unwittingly acting as the 'chaperone'.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

What goes up must come down and this is true in lifts. In my considered opinion, being stuck in an elevator could give rise to fornication. Fornication is such an old-fashioned word that most young people would think it was something to do with cake decoration. In the UK we simply have a shag. It’s quicker than fornicating and easier to spell, which leaves time to do it more than once.

• tornapart
    tornapart

Sd=7: there was a 19-year-old male who lived in the same house with an unrelated 70-year-old female, and both were JWs, I think he lived in the

the basement or something. And supposedly they got DF'd for having sex with each other. No way to verify, but that's...unbelievable.

Sd.... have you ever seen the film Harold and Maud? LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit