Two Witnesses stuck in a elevator or car without Chaperon. Would they fornicate? Yes/No

by Witness 007 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

this is what I thought was so looney. I remember having to take separate cars out in service if only myself and a pioneer sister showed up for the service meeting during the week, as if we might happen to have sex on the way to the territory

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

"ITSMYLIFE"...Do you wanna catch up for a drink sometime? lol.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Only if the elevator got stuck at night... all sex happens at night remember?

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

this is what I thought was so looney. I remember having to take separate cars out in service if only myself and a pioneer sister showed up for the service meeting during the week, as if we might happen to have sex on the way to the territory

That would be awkward, having sex while out in the ministry. . . . . I mean, aren't the angels supposed to be watching?

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

It might depend on the elevator music. . . . Just the generic type, then probably not. . . .

Unchained Melody? . . Better organise the JC meeting, or have a very short engagement.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

in honor of african gb let me up the stakes... let us say they do fornicate and then the elevator cable snaps and they are put into a coma and unable to confess before armageddon. do they survive armegeddon?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

were they in the act when they were knocked out?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The horror of it! All sorts of things could happen...

...what if it got stuck...

Are you referring to the elevator?

Doc

• Diest
    Diest

You dont know how many 70 year old pioneers I nailed when I was out in service....err...I mean no no nothing happened at all.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

There was one sister who was in her late 50's that used to chase the the young single bro's around. Even a few married ones. We used to call her Mrs Robinson. She still had a body on her. Used to be a go go dancer in the 60's. Other than that, most of the older sisters weren't even a consideration. Used to crack me up when they didn't even want to partner up in service as it may cause talk in the community.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit