Two Witnesses stuck in a elevator or car without Chaperon. Would they fornicate? Yes/No

by Witness 007 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

I love this thread!

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

This is definitely one of the worst witness rules. A grown man can't even be alone with his girlfriend, yea that is great. makes you wonder.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

The GB must be the most sexually repressed group of leaders in the world. Sex is sex. Get over it or get some

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Of course they would. I'm fornicating now just reading it.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I was a handsome 19 year old pioneer with older wrinkled saggy boobed sisters sitting in the back seat incase we started having oral sex on the way to the damn Hall for Witnessing. Honey...not gonna happen.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Sex usually happened after a ruse to get the other party alone in the same room at a time and place when it wasn't likely to be discovered. Usually under the guise of a mutual WT study.

• sd-7
    sd-7

Well, towards the end, when I was on return visits, and the brother took someone else and left me in the car with his really hot wife, I got out of the car and stood there for awhile until they got back. But it was mostly because I felt horny in general...but that was kind of weird, so I got over it, since I was the only one in the back seat anyway. I was dealing with a lot of guilt issues even though I'd already started waking up by that time.

But clearly, it depends on the attraction between the two. It doesn't just happen.

It calls to mind something my wife was saying to me earlier this week, but it'd derail this thread if I go on, so...I could start another thread on that subject, but it wouldn't be worth it, I'd just end up angry and I really don't need that.

--sd-7

• jam
    jam

New in the borg I owned a janitor service, ( surprise).

We ( wife and I) ran two crews. We employed mostly pioneer

sisters. She would take one crew and I the other. The homes

we clean were mostly mansion. Looking back, there were some

(lets say ) inappropriate converstion while cleaning clients

bedrooms with a few of the single pioneer sisters. The converstion

would eventually end with the loneliness of the single sisters.

As I said I was new in the borg, but one sister just came out

and told me, she at times go out to bars to pick up a man, because

of her needs. I felt sorry for her, never told anyone.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Yeah - it really is the kind of crap the meat beatig beth hell teenagers must have read in Hustler of whatever.

The real problem is that the Gibbering Buddies think we are going to do what they want to do...

HB

• sd-7
    sd-7

Sex usually happened after a ruse to get the other party alone in the same room at a time and place when it wasn't likely to be discovered.

Ah, so that's how it happened...should've known...

--sd-7

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit