Rumor of new light on the headquarters of the WT

by wolfman85 72 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

good gosh, even the most die hard nazi JW would have trouble keeping up with present "truth".

• clarity
    clarity

Maybe that's their plan .... wear the dubs down so bad that

they just don't care,... one way or another anymore!

>

Frankly speaking ... I can hardly read thru their Sh$t anymore

>

Nicely said erbie................>

"It is strange that, with the constant flow of 'NEW LIGHT',

things seem to get darker and more confused"

clarity

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

MORE NEW LIGHT?

S-I-I-I-I-MON --

CAN THE SERVER HANDLE ALL THE NEW MEMBERS THIS WILL BRING?

Don't you just love what New Lite brings to us here!!

Doc

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Mr. Flipper, I almost spit out my coffee while reading your comment. I haven't laughed that hard in so long..."moon them and tell them it's new light"...hahahahaha.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Wow... The new lights don't seem to shed anything meaningful. I mean who cares? It's a name. Not the great crowd, just the other sheep. So?

Ditto! That drivel in the article quoted earlier...omg...how can they stand it?

This ongoing barrage of meaningless new light that everyone gets so excited about...it's pathetic.

It would be like a giant buzz over Pepsi announcing it's not called soda anymore, it's called a carbonated beverage! Isn't Pepsico so loving to provide us with this exciting catacylsmic distinction between the name of bubbles!

Redraw the Pepsi ads showing the actors younger and happier, and then all Pepsi drinkers analyzing the hidden meanings in that and feeling as though they are super special for this unique knowledge. Renewed efforts to recruit more Pepsi drinkers!

The new light thing is what they thrive and grow on. It's a trick that has rarely failed them.

• Quendi
    Quendi

I completely agree with rebel8 when she wrote, “This new light thing is what they thrive and grow on. It’s a trick that has rarely failed them.” The Governing Body is aware that by keeping the membership in expectation, they can string them along for an indefinite period. At the same time, we want to remember this news is only a rumor that has not been substantiated or confirmed in any way. Not until it appears on the official WTS website or in the pages of The Watchtower will we be able to say it is an official teaching.

For those of us who have made good our escape, we can only marvel that rank-and-file Witnesses accept this chicanery with scarcely a demur. Have they completely suspended their power of reason and objective thought? It would seem so, but before I can condemn them I have to remind myself that six years ago I was working very hard to be reinstated precisely because I was still a “true believer.” Now that I’m free, I can feel pity for those who, willingly or not, are still trapped in this cult.

Quendi

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

This ongoing barrage of meaningless new light that everyone gets so excited about...it's pathetic.

But everyone does like to be "in the know", especially if it's a secret. Fart out another doctrine change and then comment about how even the angels want to know truths in scripture. "Oh wow, u mean I even know things the angels don't?"

I would hve thought by now that fatigue would have set in by now. But these dubs just starve themselves for any news, since the media is demonized.

what a pathetic existance

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

marked

• BluePill2
    BluePill2
    Unbelievable. These crazy GB members could turn around, drop their pants down and MOON every JW and they'd say " It's new light ! , you'll earn to love it ! " And JW's would eat it up and kiss their spiritual behinds ! If only JW's realized that the alleged " new light " is emanating from those very behinds . Peace out, mr. Flipper

Mr. Flipper that would be more interesting than the stuff they are printing. Really. With pictures. Have the publishers underline the butts for importance.

Seriously. How does it change the life of a regular joe dub? still going to meetings, still peddling magazines, still..........they could say that the moon is made of cheese and that they will henceforth change the name of blue to red and it would still be the same.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

If it is true, I believe JWfacts is correct. As older ones die off, doctrine must change lest the sheeple wake up. A few sheep here and there can be dealt with by DF'ing, but too many would be the death knell for the WTBT$. I think that it will also hammer the issue of loyalty to the GB. They are going to get even crazier. Under normal circumstances the sheeple might run, but if the idea is drummed into their heads that they are not even technically members of the Great Crowd then fear settles in, and obedience remains.

The sheepies will have the doctrine that they only have the prospect of life, not a promise of life like the GB, impressed upon them for years. This will be the carrot that keeps them loyal to the Organization. This would be a nice subtle way to gain more control over the sheep, and it fits in well with the latest NU-LITE. The GB are the FDS, not even the closest disciples of Christ had that privilege! Remember the latest picture of the Org? Jesus was nowhere to be seen. We are the FDS, we are the sole channel of your salvation, WE dispense truth. If you do not understand it, do not rush ahead like Korah! Jehovah may be testing you! ( actual quote from the CA about new light ) Last but not least, remember the Great Crowd come out of the GT. You sheep are only prospective members. Your being a member depends on your unquestioning loyalty to the GB/FDS!!

With the Law suits due to child abuse, Menlo Park, Steve Unthank and the WWC act, and who knows how many other skeletons coming out of the GB's closet, fear must be used to keep the sheep loyal. What else can they do? There is no open discussion allowed. You are forbidden to study God's word in independent groups. You are forbidden to read or watch anything that does not paint a pretty picture of the ORG. You are not allowed to study Hebrew or Greek. You are not even allowed to think differently, or have private beliefs that are different than current light! If they could actually Police your thoughts, they would! FEAR is all they have left. The sheep are tired and restless, and must be controlled at all costs.

I would not be suprised if this subtle tactic was used in conjunction with the GB/FDS false teaching. It will be especially effective if " persecution" breaks out against the WTBT$. The GB will actually have fulfilled a prophecy!! The sheep will think all hell is breaking loose and load their rolly-carts with all the spare cash they have, and walk all the way to Warwick in the hopes of being worthy to be the " farmers " and " vine-dressers " for a chance at survival.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit