by label licker 78 Replies latest jw friends

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

A saying I made up. Whathehadas= What he had as

What he had as....a problem, love, THE Truth, etc

Speaking in the past tense of a possession

• Dold Agenda
    Dold Agenda

In swedish it means "Hidden agenda". I had/was that when i tried to get my family out of this cult and tried to seed plants of thinking to others.
    Today all know.. so it´s not so hidden anymore...

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I think Hortensia is a funny name. At least it amuses me.

• scary21
    scary21

I was 21 when the big A was coming ( 1975 ) The JW had me convinced I was going to DIE....that was SCARY.

I have been called...............SCARY SHERRY

• Londo111
    Londo111

Its part of my email address before the @ when I was setting up an anonymous mailbox. 111 because Londo was already taken and it made it unique and easy to remember. Londo because I like Babylon 5…and all fantasy and sci-fi. As Weird Al says, “I’m just too white and nerdy.” J

The character Londo is very opposite of me in personality. And he is a very tragic figure--he makes mistakes and is essentially a fallen character. I felt that way at the time of setting up my email address.

When I joined JWN, I used whatever came to my mind. I was reticent about signing up on an “apostate” site and wasn’t sure how long I was going to be here.

• whathappened
    whathappened

When I first got here I had just left the organisation, searching for answers as to why and where. I just had to ask myself the rhetorical question, "whathappened."

• Adiva
    Adiva

It's what I am.

Adiva

• mouthy
    mouthy

Because I am

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Pam was my mum whom I miss everyday especially her singing "Hey Hey Paula......." after a few Gins....x

• mercedes_29
    mercedes_29

mercedes because I like the cars, 29 because it's my favorite number

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit