Why did you pick the name you have now

by label licker 78 Replies latest jw friends

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

AnnOMaly - ...and I imagined you as a feisty Irish lass with a fiddle under your chin and a shamrock on your pinnifore. Illusion shattered!

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Who says I'm not that as well!?

This is what I've thrown on this morning:

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

AnnOMaly - I've suddenly taken quite a shine to you

Here's my 'meeting'(TM) clothes......

• Pyramid Scheme
    Pyramid Scheme

Because I think it describes the organization perfectly......with a little nod to our father Chuck T. Russell.......

• Pickler
    Pickler

I couldn't think and said out loud "what am I then?"

and from accross the room my daughter said "that's easy your a pickler"'

....me ????? What ??

She replied, " you know, a pickler, the person who takes the pickles out of our McDonalds burgers"

she's right, I do, and that's the name I am stuck with!

• donny
    donny

I didn't choose mine. My parents did.

• Vindico
    Vindico

Vindico in latin means liberated!

• OccupyJehovahsWitnesses
    OccupyJehovahsWitnesses

I actually have another ID on this forum that I've used for years. But with some new personal changes, and realizing what my real goal with my witness past is, I decided to start a new one that was a bit more accurate for my intentions ;)

• Pterist
    Pterist

PTERIST - PT for short

As a former RC, and xJW, I renewed my faith based on a fresh look at end time escathologies, since the 2520, 607-1914, this generation WILL BY NO MEANS PASS AWAY has obviously failed.

The understanding from Amillennialism / PARTIAL Preterism, hence PTERIST (as my iPad dictated by completing my bad spellings) brought me to a deeper understanding and a healthy respect for the many different understandings on this subject that is NOT a condition of salvation, or an article of faith proposed by men.

Shalom

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Growing up as a Jehovah's Witness gave me a troubled mind . I feel joyful mind is now more appropriate .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit