The GB are god's mouthpiece. Rebuttal to elders?

by punkofnice 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I've read how many have been asked the question if they belive thae GB/F&D$ are Jehovah's(TM) channel for communication. This question to finally find out if they should be DF or not (terms and conditions apply and are subject to favouritism or who your family are).

We all know too well that the GB arrogantly DO claim to be god's channel in their pope like status.

However, when they are made to look like arses they suddenly become 'just imperfect men doing their best...where else will you go?'(R)

So when the elders come to hound individuals and ask the ultimate question of loyalty to the holy paedo ring known as the GB....

What answers have you heard given that was totally brilliant?

What do you think would be a brilliantly clever answer to the eldubs?

Depending on how the question is framed, but if asked 'do you believe the GB/FD$ are god's spokesmen?' would a good answer be 'I thought they didn't claim this???'...if so, any good WBT$ dublication refs to show they're not claiming to be god's mouthpiece?

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

with the exception of when they are not.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

slidin - Yes. Can't win with those tossers.

• cantleave
    cantleave

The GB are indeed god's spokesman, and I come from the planet krypton.

• label licker
    label licker

Are you kidding me? The last day we were in the hall the cobe came up to me and asked if he could see the both of us in the woodshed and I said no due the last time when we got a talking to for helping someone who asked for our help and then abused their elderly parent with dimentia and in diapers. That's for another day. So the elder goes on to ask me right at door entrance where everyone is coming and going if we are questioning the fds. After lurking on this site we remembered that if we are ever approached with any questions from elders to answer back with a question and they will freeze frame so we did. We asked why would you ever say that and the next words out of his mouth was well you know you don't have to believe that Jesus was Michael in order to get baptised. We both went WHAT THE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that was it.

Next local needs there was a talk on apostacy which we were not there for and haven't been back for nine months with no shepherding calls nothing. And we didn't get df'd or put on reproof but from that moment on no phone calls from noone just two beautiful handwritten cards saying our comments are missed at the hall

A clever answer I would give now is "you tell me who you think the fds is and does it come invisibly like Jesus did in 1914? Next they will say that Jesus is sitting at their right hand at their table along with the fds and will make sure they pull out the big chair for him at the head of the table with the puffed up arrogant cobe at the other end

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

cantleave - Tuh! and I thought you came from Bizarro world.......just goes to show!

label -

puffed up arrogant cobe at the other end

This is an interesting obsevation. cobes thend to be 'company men' AKA big bullies. No matter how you answer the question these twots will find a way to accuse (terms and conditions apply and are subject to favouritism, nepatism or who can offer the most money to the watchtower(R) popes).

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Punky, I would answer them with : "What does the GB say they are?"

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

rip - Very biblical. Hahahaha. Nice one.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Your welcome!!!!

(Glad to see you!)

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Rip - I tend to be off the forums at weekends. On and off during the week depending on pressure of work. Hope you are ok.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit