The GB are god's mouthpiece. Rebuttal to elders?

by punkofnice 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

It's like arguing with a brick wall. No amount of evidence matters if someone refuses to hear it. Anyway, how about this?

" Brother Rulemaker and Brother Mc Timechecker, do you belive that at one time the Nation of Israel was God's Organization?", " Why of course it was Brother Weak." , " Ok, would it be fair to say that God was using the Nation of Israel at that time?" , " Well, errrr...Yes, of course.", " Had you lived back then, would you have owed your salvation to the Nation of Israel or to Jehovah?" , " Jehovah of course." , " Would you have obeyed Jehovah even if the High Priest asked you to do something Jehovah disapproved of?" , " Well, no..of course not ", " What if the High priest labled you as an apostate?" , " We would obey Jehovah no matter what!" ..............

I doubt that we could ever get even that far in reasoning with them. The only times that I have ever seen a conversation go on that long, is when they are under oath in court and forced to answer, like in the Walsh case. Even in court they will lie for the Organization. You can't win.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Cantleave,

That made my day.....its the little things....

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The GB have DF'd Jesus in favour of them selves. They have sent Jehovah(TM) on a long holiday.

Twats are in charge of the corporation's congregations.

• erbie
    erbie

At the outset you mention their 'trump card' answer; "where else will you go".

This is so misleading and a good example of answering a question with a question which, of course, is no help at all.

It is rather like me telling my neighbours that aliens landed outside the post office last night.

To which they excaim, "don't talk nonsense".

"Alright then", I say, "where do you think they landed".

They work on the false premiss that God must have a visible, worldwide oranization. And if its not them then who?

Never let them fob you off with this stupid, child-like response.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Erbie - I told an elder not so long ago that he should re read the scripture about 'where else will you go' as it asks 'to whom' not 'where'. He's such a gormless twat he didn't get it. He was convinced that if I wasn't going to the Kingdumb Hell I must be going elsewhere............I wasn't but he is still an arrogant twat posing as Mr Humble.

Oh well, good luck to him. Not only does he have an imaginary fwend in heaven but he sings songs and hi-lites words in his watchtower to say about his fwend. At the end of a long day d2d and masturbating he can talk to his imaginary fwend by thinking words to him. Nick is a twat!

• alecholmesthedetective
    alecholmesthedetective

LOL yeah Punkofnince...what is $0.15 for four months...well, well...

I've heard of people in banks arrested for stealing less from millions of individual bank accounts...

• Fed-up
    Fed-up

"What does god need with a starship?" -James T. Kirk

same could be said about a mouthpiece...What does god need with a mouthpiece? cat got his tongue?

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

My reply would be "The only thing that matters and that I can rely on is my bank account, which is much smaller by following the FDS".

Or what if I say "I'm an agnostic and need proof if this God to start with".

It is just like drugs. Drugs are an escape from reality and what one feels is not real, and does not fix anything and when it wears of, one is back to reality. Relying on another dose or addiction for more. The meetings and the people are the same way. They want an escape from reality, the paradise and people are their escape. When they are away, they are in reality that they dont' like so they have to go back for more and feed their addiction to the unreality.

They are making people addicted to they they will keep coming back.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Ratti -

They are making people addicted to they they will keep coming back.

This explains the 'spiritual high(TM)' we used to feel after an a$$embĀ£y............now there's an idea for a thread...............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit